Too many hot guys (chap 2)

It is 3 am. I'm not tired, but I'm hungry. Yes there is leftover Chinese food in the fridge, but I don't want that.

I want salt water Taffy

When I was a little kid, my parents were obsessed over taffy. My mom and dad were kind of hippies, hence why I have such a weird name. They loved everyone no matter race, Sexuality, or gender. Back to the point.

My parents loved taffy. They used to have it all over our house in every flavor imaginable. Being the curious chubby kid I was, I tried one. And I fell in love. Ever since then, I had an obsession with Taffy but I never seem to find time to buy it.

I live in New York, I can probably find Taffy somewhere. I grab my Keys and throw on the first two things I see. Which was an over sized turquoise tee shirt with dinosaurs on it that I had since high school. I look at it and cringe remembering how fat I used to be.

Grabbing my Keys and throwing on a pair of old high tops I run out the door of my apartment. I'm a man on a mission, do not bother me. I drive away and go to the largest grocery store that I could find that was conveniently open 24/7.

I walk into the store and take in my surroundings. This place has everything! Since it's a huge grocery store and there is a college near by, there are a lot of kids here. Well not kids but young adults. People my age and a bit younger.

Since I've never ventured into this store before, I tap on a guys shoulder to ask for directions to the candy isle. I noticed how nice his shoulder felt when I poked it. Then, he turned around.

Holy shit

My eyes widened a little bit but completely went back to normal. I knew who this was. What if he remembers me. I'm dead, I'm so dead.

"How may I help you" He quirks an eyebrow and stands there with his cocky smile. Ok he doesn't recognize me yet. Stay calm.

"Can you direct me to the candy aisle?" I ask making my voice sound deeper than usual so he doesn't realize who I am.

"Yea, it's in aisle 17 which is towards the back of the store. Oh and Numbers I know who you are, you don't have to hide from me. How could I forget you?" His cocky smile widens and I stare at him with fear.

Fuck me. I am so going to die.

I stare at him and back up slowly and point to something behind him. Being the idiot he is, he looks and I run away before he can catch me. That guy hasn't changed one bit. He looks the exact same but with facial hair.

David fucking James. David is the asshole that I played an awful prank on in high school because he picked on me for my weight.

Flashback:

It was junior year and I was a little on the chunky side. David was the typical jock that picked on everyone below him. One day he pushed it too far and I snapped. I lost weight and got the perfect body that David didn't have. That made David even more mad. I came back with this badass appearance that had girls and guys swooning over me. While David was shitting in the school bathroom I released 5 wasps into the bathroom, stole his pants, shoes, and his girl and locked him in there. David missed 3 classes trying to get out of the bathroom and that resulted him receiving a suspension and a large amount of wasp stings. After that prank I nver stopped bothering David. When I stood up in class I made sure to smack him really hard with my backpack as I swung it over my shoulder. Everytime he was walking up to the teacher I tripped him. I felt bad for being so mean but he deserved it. He swore he would get me and hurt me but he never caught up to me. After he said that I avoided him and his dumb football buddies until I graduated.

I stumbled upon the candy section thag definitely wasn't in aisle 17. That bastard. I found my salt water Taffy, paid and ran out the store. I arrived back at my house at 3:45 and ate my taffy and fell asleep. Damien was still on my mind and I told myself I would call him tomorrow.

_________________

A/N READ THIS

IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHO THIS GUY WITH THE BLUE HAIR IS IT WOULD BE GREAT. BTW THAT GUY IS NUMBERS. I HOPE YOU LIKE THE UPDATE AND THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE SOON! AND I DONT WANT DAMIEN TO HAVE GREEN EYES ANYMORE SO PLEASE DONT YELL AT ME! I LOVE YOUU BYYYEEE