Learning To Fall In Love

I am co-writing this with a wonderful girl she is XxMidnightFantasyxX! I love the idea of this story and I really hope all of you really like it as well! So read it, vote it, and Comment! Share what you think don't be shy!

PROLOGUE:

My name is Summer Davis and I am 16 years old. I was diagnosed with aspergers when I was a baby. I don't really like to be treated as what teachers call special. I am a normal human being with a disability but I am a human. I have feelings.

Thats what actually got me into this mess I didn't start falling in love with the jock I dislike at my school. I go to Grant high school and I live in california. I'm in the tenth grade and don't care much for sports.

I have one friend and his name is Josh White. He really has been there with me through the good and bad times. We've stuck together since we were in pre school. That boy has seen me through some problems and I with him.

I see how people at my school especially the couples can't stop loving each other. I know the definition it means to care for another person that you just can't be away from. I love my family but that's a different kind of love. It's not me and some random guy making out and then having sex behind some joint. Don't worry I'm a virgin and so not ready to change that.

I may just be the girl who has no feelings at my school but sooner or later I will have to learn how to love. Even if i have to figure out which boy really loves me or which one just wants to use me. Love is not in my vocab and i really have never felt anything like it.