Escaping Berlin and getting some advice

Michiru's POV
"So why exactly are we going back to the hotel?" I questioned "Well we did kill off those nazis and I'm worried that there are more of them and they know were we live so we have to relocate to a new hotel." He explained "Oh so were are we going to relocate because I hope it has a good view." I said which to me was the only thing I wanted in a place. Well that and a basketball court. Maybe one day Shirou and I will get a house where we can have a good basketball court where I can teach our kids basketball. "Ahmm earth to Michiru, is anyone home?" Shirou said waving a hand in front of my face "Uhh yeah!! Sorry for that I was zoning out." I said with a chuckle at the end.

"Well I wonder what got you in your own mind." He said and after ten minutes of conversation we reached the hotel and parked close to the entrance. Then used the elevator to get to the eight floor and we quickly went to our apartment and got our stuff together "Hold up I hear someone at our door get behind that wall" He said pointing to where and the next thing I hear was the door being kicked open. "Where are those two fuckers!" Said the blonde guy "Don't worry they'll be here and go check the bedrooms Jax." Said the guy with black hair "Ok but I doubt their in there Wes." Said Jax and as soon as he finished his sentence I used my katana slice off his hand and took a knife and stabbed him in the neck. Then I twisted the head but Shirou head shotted Wes "Damn that was a rush." I said "Look at you doing brutal kills." Shirou said with glee "Well we both are psychopaths." I said with a smile "And I love you even more." He said with a smile

"Ok let's get to the car before more show up." I said "Scheißen, I'm really sorry for what I'm going to." Shirou said and picked me up and jumped through the window. Again he protected me from falling to my death. So we hit the ground "We need to stop jumping from big highs and why did we jump this time?" I questioned with my arms crossed "I saw a Juggernaut and left him with a little surprise." He said "You got to be bullshiting me." I said in disbelief "I'm not bullshiting you and let's get out of here." He said and we both heard an explosion "What was that." I said while we were running to the car "That was the surprise I left." He said

Soon we got to the car and got the hell out of there "So were is this place?" I questioned "We're not going to stay in Germany because we're going to be hunted down and that's why I phoned Mayor Rose about getting a plane and she got one waiting at the closest airport." He said "Well that was conveniently quick and what about the rental car?" I said looking at him "I was going to surprise you but plans change, so surprise the car I actually bought for you." He said "Really you not joking?" I asked "I'm not joking and we're coming up on the plane." Shirou said and we parked the car in the planes cargo hold. After that we got our stuff out of the car and went to our seats which looked like first class "Better get comfortable because it's going to be a 14 hour flight back home." He said which made me put my seat back. I took out my phone and called my parents which live now in anima-city.

"Hey mom howzit going over there?" I said "Oh Michiru how was Germany did you have fun and I'm fine and your father is just being himself." Yuri said which made me smile "I'm glad to hear that and we're on our way back." I said "Oh that's absolutely wonderful and am I going to have some grand children?" She said with a chuckle "Mom it's not like that yet but he did promise me." I said "Oh how interesting you have to give me the details when your back." She said "Ok bye mom." I said "Bye lovely." She said and I look up from my phone to see Shirou sleeping sound so I gave him a kiss on the forehead. After that I went to YouTube to watch Typical Gamer for an hour and then went to sleep.
14 hours later
"Finally we're home." I said with happiness "Yep we it alive." He said "Come on don't say it like that, we also had some fun." I said as we were heading to a car "Well you are right about that, now I'll drop you off at our apartment while I go give Mayor Rose a report about the mission." He said "That's ok I'll probably order some food and go take a shower and by the time your back we can watch The Office on Netflix." I said with a smile "Now that's a good idea and who knows I might fulfil my promise." He said which probably sounded like a tease but maybe not. After a while of driving we reached our apartment and he dropped me off. As I open the door I notice something off so I took out my gun and went on the offence. "Welcome back you two!" Yuri and William shouted and that caused me to shoot one of the balloon.

"Mom, dad you almost made me shoot one of you." I said still trying to catch my breath "Don't worry about it and where did you get the gun?" William questioned "Oh honey, I told you it's part of her job." Yuri said with a smile "And just out of curiosity, how much do you get paid?" William questioned "Hmm around five hundred nineteen million, five hundred seventy thousand yen per job (basically 5 million dollars)." I said "Well I need some help in the kitchen." Yuri said "I can help you out mom." I said and with that I was helping my mother in the kitchen and farther was busy playing COD Cold War. "So howzit going with the relationship with Shirou?" Yuri said and stabbed the knife in the cutting board and looked at me. "Uhmm it's good, his the best boyfriend and I can see he is always trying to make me happy." I said with a smile thinking about him "I really hope I can meet him and remember you chose to walk through fire with him and if he loves you as much as you love yourself you should keep him." Yuri said "Thx mom you're the best." I said hugging her "That's nice and don't worry I met your dad." Shirou said standing there.

Boom I'm sorry for taking so long I was busy with life but chapter 13 might also take this long so ✌️