Fireworks | TayNew

Fireworks
-a TayNew Oneshot by @/euphoricgunatp.

Newwie: Tay. The rooftop is ready, bring the food here now.

Tay stoods up from their living room towards the rooftop, bringing the food that New asked him.

He looks at the setup New made for both of them. It was a little pinic and there hanged some fairy lights on each corner, what a wonderful view.

"New, this is amazing! Btw here's the foodyou wanted." Tay said as New grabs the basket of food and puts it over the picnic blanket. They both sat there.

"Thanks Tay, What can i do without you?" New said as Tay replies.

"You would probally starve to death." They both laughed as they started preparing the food and started eating.

New gets distracted while they were eating since their eyes can't leave each other. Tay laughs it off, New does the same.

Minites later...
They have finally finished eating. The two of them sat at one corner of the rooftop since it had an amazing overlooking view of Bangkok.

"The view is amazing right? Its kind of nice to be up here after a while." New said to Tay as he just nodded.

"Yeah i couldn't agree more. Its like we are surrounded in the sky full of bright twinkling stars." Tay then holds New's hand and looks at him.

"What are your resolutions for next year btw?" Tay asked as New answers.

"My resolutuion is..to be with you. Spend time with you, eat with you. Everything i wanna do next year, I want you to be a part of every one of them." Tay smiled trying his best not to blush at what New just said.

All of a sudden a bunch of fireworks started bursting loudly in the sky. They both looked at how beautiful it were.

"New?" New hummed at him.

"You're like the fireworks. You sparked into my life without me knowing beforehand, but what i never knew was that, when you did sparked..it was the most beautiful thing that happened in my life."

Tay then stoods up then gets something from his pocket. New stood up aswell being curious of his actions.

Tay then went on his knees and knelt down at New. He then brings out a small box from his pocket, New stood there in shock.

"New..will you marry me?" Tay said as New is still kind of shocked with whats happening. He then started crying tears of joy and smiled.

"Yes Tay! I'll marry you." As New said that Tay hugs him as they both kiss each other full of love. All of the fireworks started bursting into the sky. What a wonderful scene to watch, such a wonderful ending to their love story.