Chapter 2

S I M O U N 

"Your private jet is fueled up and ready to go by five in the morning. The pilot will be expecting you, and the second we land in Tokyo, there's a car I'll have waiting for us. We'll check in at our hotel, catch a bit of sleep, then prepare for our meeting with Onel Satoh that evening," Kai said, my secretary.

"You have a penthouse suite booked, correct?" I asked.

"I do." he answered.

"And the car has tinted windows?"

"It does."

"And you'll be driving?" I raise my one eyebrow and shot Kai a look.

"I'd never stick you with someone you haven't vetted yourself. Not since the incident." he said, plainly.

"Good. You're the only person I remotely trust at the moment. And until we get through this stuff with Mr. Satoh, you're the only one I trust. We're there for the week, correct?"

"Yes, sir. One week in Tokyo, winning and dining with Mr. Satoh until he can't do anything but say yes. However, there's one last preparation we need to discuss." I shook my head as I swiveled my chair and gazed out the window of my office.

"We've been over this," I said. "Hindi ko kailangan ng sinasabi mong fake fiancée sa trip na ito."

"Sinabi mo sa akin na kailangan nating makuha ang deal na ito. Onel comes from royalty. That's how old his money is. At dahil pupunta tayo sa teritoryo nya, kailangan nating makibagay sa rules at tradisyon na meron sya." paliwanag ni Kai.

"And tradition states I need a fiancée?" kunot noong tanong ko.

"Nakalagay sa tradisyon nya na 'a man of your wealth and age should already be married with a child' pero para convincing dahil hindi ka pa naman napapabalitang married, fiancée muna ang palalabasin natin." dagdag pa ni Kai at ibinaba ang mga papers na naglalaman ng mga impormasyon na nakuha nya tungkol kay Onel.

"No." I refuse, again.

"Simoun, Onel's perspective concerning stability and security is paramount. Hindi nagtitiwala si Onel sa isang lalaki na walang katabing babae kapag kausap nya."

"Explain to me again why that is? Without throwing the word 'tradition' around."

"Sa pinanggalingan ni Onel, kapag sumang ayon ang babae, then anyone else can. In his world, women are the strongest vetters of men there are. Hindi sya makikipag usap o magtitiwala sa usaping business kapag wala kang kasama kahit fiancée, sa mata nya if a man cannot get a woman to trust him, a man isn't capable of doing anything else. Isa pa, nag research ako tungkol sa iba pang mga business partners nya." Mahabang lintaya ni Kai na tila mauubusan na nang pasensya.

Kai groaned as he reached over and clicked a button. "Look through these pages. You can tailor down what you're looking for in a woman, though I already set a few parameters," Kai said.

"Foreign languages?" I asked.

"Yes. I already filtered it down to a woman who can speak multiple languages, a woman who has a bit of talent outside of sitting and drinking wine, and a woman with curvier features." My eyes locked on to Kai and he sighed. "Tignan mo lamang iyang mga babae. There are pages of them, Simoun. Kailangan nating makuha ito. At kung gusto mo talagang makuha ang deal na ito kailangan mong pumili ng babae. Simple, hindi ba?"

"I'm not nailing her, if that's what's required of me."

"Nope. Only the perception," he said. "Good. The last thing I need is some call girl thinking this is a Richard Gere movie."

"Nice reference drop. I'll applaud you later."

I pulled the laptop to me and began clicking through the pages. Women with jet-black hair and blonde hair. Brown eyes and green eyes. Some women had tattoos, and others were talented artists. Jugglers. Fire breathers? Hindi. I clicked through four pages of women before my eyes fell onto one of them. Amber, walang apelyido. Tinignan ko ang kanyang profile saka nagsimulang basahin ang talents nya, at isa doon ay nakakuha ng atensyon ko. The young woman was fluent in Japanese and also familiar with the world of finance. That would help me greatly during my stay in Tokyo. But when I clicked on her profile picture and toggled through the five photos she had on her page, I was blown away when I saw the sexy brunette with sloping curves and breasts that made me want her in front of me and not Kai.

"Ah, she's a good one. Si Amber lang iyong nakakuha ng atensyon ko habang binabasa ko ang mga pages." I jumped at Kai's voice as he peered over my shoulder.

"Kanina ka pa diyan?" tanong ko.

"Long enough to see how long you've been staring at her picture. She'd be perfect for the role. Especially with that long neck. Pagsuotin mo lang siya ng pearl earrings at black cocktail siguradong sarado ang deal na ito."

"Humanap ka ng iba," utos ko kay Kai sabay sauli ng laptop nya bago bumalik sa kinauupuan ko. bi ko, ipinasa ko ang laptop nya sa kanya bago ko hinila pabalik ang upuan ko.

"But she's perfect," giit ni Kai para mapatingin ako dito ng diretso.

"Humanap ka ng iba,"

  Simpleng pag uulit ko.

Iyon nga ang problema.  Masyadong perfect si Amber. Too perfect, with those beautiful hazel eyes and long limbs that held curves I already wanted to sink my teeth into. I came across plenty of women my cock wanted throughout the day, but it had been a long time since I'd wanted to jump into bed with one of them. And the sight of Amber in those pictures alone made me struggle. No. She was the worst option. I didn't know if I'd be able to resist the temptation of what she held between her legs if she was at my side for an entire week. I didn't know if I'd be able to not take advantage of all the talents a call girl had at her disposal.

"Sigurado ka?" tanong ni Kai.

"Positive," sagot ko sabay hablot ko sa coat ko na nasa ibabaw ng lamesa. ka hinablot ang suit coat ko. "I'm going home to pack. You should do the same."

Kai smile. "Already have."

"Mabuti," sabi ko. "At seryoso ako. Pumili ka ng iba."

"Oo sir, narinig kita. Malinaw na malinaw," I shot him a look as he packed up his things, then waited until he walked out of my office. Wala akong pakialam kung galit sya. Wala din akong pakialam kung mayroon sya ng skills na kailangan ko sa trip na ito. If a pair of long, juicy legs like hers were pressed against me for any amount of time underneath a dinner table, I'd be paying Onel Satoh absolutely no mind. Not when I was trying to bury my fingers into what I knew would be a warm, tight pussy.

_____

#Pleasure

#AMBERBook1