A new home

Key:

Bold: Actions

Italic: Thoughts

Underline: Narration

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember... The attack on my family... The burning wood, the ash flying into the air. The smoke smell... I remember it all..

The burning in my legs from running.

The gasping for air into my lungs.

The dogs barking in the background.

All of it. I was lucky to have meet "her" she helped me get back on to my feet. Her ginger hair, and eyes. Will always stick with me, and I owe her my life.

That was a few years ago.

????: Hey Y/n! What do you wanna do in the future?

The girl said towards the boy.

Y/n: I don't honestly don't know. I'm still thinking about it. What about you?

????: I want to join the scouts! Fighting for humanity. Taking our land back.

Y/n: And the quickest way too die.

????: I'll worry about that later!

Y/n: If your going to join. I might as well too.

????: Huh?!?!

Y/n: I do owe you one for back then.

????: That's the only reason?!

Y/n: Pretty much, but I do know one thing.

????: Hm?

Y/n: It'll take us time to make an impact on this world.

????: I know..... I will devote myself.

Y/n: Good.

10 Years Later

Y/n: How stupid could we have been back then... The world so cold, and dark. Yet we thought we could take it... I've had it. I'll take fate into my own hands, and these swords will cut my path before me. The blades forge to shape one's destiny.

I thought to myself as I cut the dummy titan. As another one was rotated in front of me.I anchored onto the nearby trees. I propelled myself forward, and lowered to almost to the ground. Cutting where the ankle would be. Injuring it if it was a real one. I propelled myself foreword even more before spinning around 360 like motion facing the fake titan once more.

We were trained for mostly everything. The one thing we weren't trained for were those "Three". We never expected them. Two of those ones who destroyed the walls, and killed thousands.

But hey we're getting ahead of ourselves aren't we. Let's see what happens now.

It was the ringing of the bells that woke me up from my slumber. I sat up slowly. Earning myself a stretch my back making the pop sounds as I do so. I finally, and reluctantly got up, and went to get changed, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. I headed down the stairs info the ground level.

Mr. Ral: Good morning Y/n! How are you feeling?

Y/n: Tired..... Oh well. I gatta go to the Trainee corps today.

Petra: You finally up. Took you longer than usual.

Y/n: Sorry...

Petra: Smiles. Not a problem.