Ch 9 New year, new beginnings

"You should act, DiDi! you are talented.i don't know why you selected sports with all your talent in singing and dancing."
Zhan and yibo were in Drama club of University discussing about short film Zhan is directing.

Their second year in University was uneventful.

Yibo countered" With that handsome face of yours, you are the one who should be acting"

"I am an old man, i turned 26 this year."

"Don't tell that.You are handsome "

"No. I am not."

They were bickering like marriage couples.

"Are you sure you are a research scholar in mathematics??.GeGe,,,, you should be a singer or an idol. That face will make fans go crazy"
Yibo smickered.

"I hate entertainment industry."

"Then why are you directing and spending all your time at drama club"

Jiang cheng raised his question.

Zhan looked at Yibo, and told, "i want you in this Film. And i am deadly serious, ,,!!. Are you even listening to me?? Put the camera down you little dog."
Yibo pouted. He was busy recording makeup room activities of actors and was now focusing on Zhan with an evil smile.

"So When will you be acting for me GeGe?or atleast sing one song."

"You stupid silly puppy... You are going to sing and act in this Film. The film i am directing in honor of alumni association."Zhan made his serious Face.
"And you too Jiang cheng, in a role of gossipy old man. Ha ha haa.."

Cheng throwed bottle towards Zhan and zhan ducked.

"Wow, a water fight!!!!!! I am in." Yibo aimed at Zhan with his "Monster" can.

"No!!! no.... no.... My camera.!!!!
Out!! you Silly Billies.
Don't come back. No..Come back only for practice. "Zhan fumed in a baby way.

*************
"Describe your Working with Xio Zhan"
Interviewr for College social media asked Yibo.

"Very Good. He is talented, dedicated, Charming beauty."
Zhan sitting near to him rolled his eyes.
"Yibo is the one talented. And beautiful. I am old"

Yibo punched Zhan in his shoulder and smiled.
"Your face says otherwise, Zhan"
"Now can you describe your experience with Yibo?"
Interviwer changed question to zhan

"He is very talkative, There was a time he sent me selfies all day asking me to select one so that he can put it on his weibo."

Interviewer :
" We heard Yibo is silent "

Zhan "
" you are misinformed!!!!😃😃.He talks and talks, even during shooting. "

"Thank you both for this interview and we are eager to watch this short film even though shooting is only progressing. Wish you two all the best".

"Their chemistry is excellent. Did you noticed??"Zhans fanclub president pointed.

"Yes!!!!! It is like they are besties or couples."Girl nearest whispered.

'I am getting a shipping wibe.." BL shipper was on the verge of tears..

"Wowwwwwww...."
************