Chapter 15

Lacy's POV:

It has been a week since the incident and i just woke up with a pounding headache. I went into the kitchen and took some advil. I sat there at the kitchen table tapping my fingers on the table in deep thought. I couldnt stop thinking about Beau! A part of me wants to forget everything and just let him explain and another part of me wants nothing to do with him.

I missed him, I really did. I got up and went into the shower. I turned the water on and just stood there under the hot water as it burned my skin. I did everything neccasary and stepped out. I went to my closet and put on some clothes. (outfit under external link)

I still dont have my phone ever since i threw it into the pond, so i think its a good idea to go to the apple store to replace my iphone. Thank god I have insurance. I got in my car and drove to the mall. As i was driving I turned up the radio and 'I knew you were trouble' By Taylor Swift on.

This song was sort of relevent to my situation. I knew that Beau was one of those guys to dump a girl and have another the next day. But I honestly thought he changed. I guess I thought wrong. I got to the mall and parked my car. I got out and walked into the huge mall filled with people.

Almost everywhere I looked there was couples, holding hands, sharing food all that good shit. I but my lip and made my way to the apple store. I got my phone and left, I guess I should do a little shopping while im here. As i was walking to my favorite store Urban Outfiters i saw them. All the boys James, Skip, Luke, Jai. Where was Beau?

I couldnt talk to them right now. I put my hood up and put my ray bans on. I looked down and sped walked by them. Okay good, I past them without them noticing. I shopped a little then went home.

I unlocked the front door struggling with all of my bags. I dropped them on the floor. I walked into the kitchen. I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Oh...my...god!" I said holding my heart. Kayla chuckled a little before getting serious. "Lace.." She said standing up and giving me a giant hug.

"Im guessing you heard about Beau and I" I said sighing and sitting down. "Yes, Luke is my boyfriend you know!" She said with a little smile nudging me. "You should really talk to Beau! You need to hear his side of the story! You deserve to know the truth! He at least deserves a chance to talk to you! He hasnt left his room since. He wont eat, wont talk and only gets up to go to the bathroom. The fans are getting worried about him and so is everyone else!"

My heart sank. My vision got blurry from the tears building up in my eyes. I shrugged. "Maybe...I will give him a chance to explain himsef" I said putting my head in my hands. She pulled me in a hug. "I think you should do!" She said giving me a half smile.

"Are you ready to talk to him now?" She said getting the keys. I shrugged and nodded. We drove to the house in silence. We walked up to the door. I felt a little hesitant going inside. I walked inside, Luke and Jai both had shocked faces when they saw me.

They pulled my into a giant hug and lead to me Beau's room. I walked in to his room. It was dark and i could see an outline of a body sitting on the bed. Jai and Luke closed to the door leaving me and Beau in there. Oh god.

I turned the light on and his head shot up. He looked at me and his jaw dropped he looked at me like he seen a ghost. His face could use a shave his eyes red from crying and his hair sticking up in different directions.  He still managed to look incredibly sexy.

I tear ran down my cheek as i went and sat next to him on the bed. He starred at me and I starred back. He was opening his mouth to saying something but it just kept on closing. He looked down as a tear ran down his cheek. 

"Beau.." I said looking at him in the eyes. "Im sorr-" i cut him off. "Beau stop apologizing and just tell me what happened" I said tucking a piece of hair that fell from my bun and tucked it behind my ear. "Okay well I will start with when you left!.....The day you left my childhood bestfriend Clara came here from the states. She moved when she was 12 she recently came back to visit family but she mainly came back to escape her abusive boyfriend! As of right now she is staying with her grandma.

Those five days you left was the longest five days of my life. I missed you everyday. Those pictures you saw on twitter and instagram and tumblr was when i showed her around and try to get her to have fun a little bit! She was so broken so thats what she needed. Clara has been helping me plan a party for you returning home! So the day you came home we were all pretending to not know or to forget about you coming home. Kayla was going to take you out and then take you to the party!

So we were in my house planning it. I turned to get my laptop and when I turned around she crashed her lips onto mine. I pulled away as soon as i could! And i guess that it when you saw!" He said looking up at me.

I was speechless. I felt like such a bitch it wasnt Beau's fault! I should of let him explain to me! Give him a chance. He was thinking of me and being a good boyfriend. Tears escaped my eyes and i bit my lip. I basically jumped on him tackeling him in a hug.

He hugged back just as hard. We stayed like that for a long time, holding onto each other like our life depended on it. We pulled away and he cupped my cheeks and gave me the most passionate kiss. We had a long very long romantic kiss.

Beau pulled away. "Does this mean?..." He said smiling at me. I kissed him as a response and I guess he got the message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, I have so many reads! When I looked yesturday I was barely past a hundred! You guys are truly amazing and I love every single one of you!<3 Thanks so much! Comment, vote, fan<333

~Gabby