Paying Kai back

y/n= your name
y/h/c= your hair color

smut includes: fingering, blowjobs, manipulation, and just overall foreplay

SETTING: AT A HOUSE PARTY
"Hey y/n how was that date you went on last week?" your friend, Malissa asked.
As you were about to respond, you felt a masculine energy approach you from behind and grasp your waist.
"Hey baby, you've got my money?" he asked.           It was Kai Anderson. You knew of him because at every party he was the dealer, and you were also friend's with Winter. You and Winter met in sophomore year of college but you soon dropped out because that life was not fitted for you.
You lost touched with Winter after college but soon reconnected with these house parties you got invited to. Kai came to all of them because he was the local dealer in the suburbs of Michigan.
You only came to these house parties because Kai had some good weed and you had a tiny crush on him since you laid eyes on him. The last house party you stole some weed from his jacket that he left on the balcony. And he was expecting payment but you were a college dropout surviving off of insta ramen. He pulled you apart from the rest of crow later and took you to an empty bedroom . "I hope the weed was worth stealing" he said in a mocking tone. "I don't know what you're talking about Kai" you responded nervously. "Don't play dumb sweetheart" he said smiling, causing his dimples to show. You started blushing from nervousness and from that god damn smile.

OKAY FINE I DID IT! you exclaimed

OKAY FINE I DID IT! you exclaimed. He looked you up and down while licking his lips. "Yea i totally didn't know" he said sarcastically.

 "Yea i totally didn't know" he said sarcastically

you rolled your eyes and smiled. "So how are you going to pay me back" he smirked. You responded with, "i...u..um don't have any mone-". He cut you off before you could finish your sentence. "Don't be naive, you know there are other ways than money to pay someone back. "what might that be, kai?" you exclaimed, biting your lip. He rubbed your thigh softly. You could see the tent in his pants poking out. He scooted closer to you on the bed. He made direct eye contact and said "Why don't you be a good girl and get on your knees and suck daddy's dick". You let out a small giggle and grabbed his bulge and grabbed his chin with your other hand and said "i'm going to need to get something out of this too". "that can be arranged NOW GET ON YOUR KNEES".
You kneeled down and started unbuckling his belt. You felt his cock throbbing through his jeans. You slipped it out of his underwear and it's prank up revealing his impressively length. You started kissing the tip slowly, licking up and down the shaft. You started slowly stroking his shaft with your tongue rolling it around the tip. He smiled darkly down at you and said "start sucking or my cock won't be the alternative to money". You complied and were about to enter his dick in your mouth and he interrupted and said "spit on it for daddy" . You gathered up your saliva and spit on it and entered his throbbing stiff dick into your mouth and stroking what you couldn't fit in your mouth with your hand. "that's it, keep going" kai said. You started speeding up your pace and swirling your tongue around his shaft. "fuck that pretty mouth of yours feels so fucking good" he moaned. You deep throated him and you started to feel his cock twitch in your mouth. You hollowed out of your cheeks to make him moan your name. His hips started bucketing and his toes started curling. "fuck y/n i'm gonna cum" he moaned in a shaky deep voice. He grabbed your hair moving it to the side in a ponytail. You felt his warm load hit your throat and you swallowed every drop you could.

Of course some leaked on the side of your mouth, he wiped the rest of the side of your cheek with his big veiny hands

Of course some leaked on the side of your mouth, he wiped the rest of the side of your cheek with his big veiny hands. He grabbed you by the hair and pulled you into him giving you a rough kiss. "i'm gonna make you feel so good baby" he said. He shifted his weight onto you, restraining your arms above your head. He started leaving hickeys and rough kisses on your neck. His hand snaked down to into waistband. He touched the wet spot on your panties. "this pussy is so wet for me already".
He suddenly has his big hands wrapped around your neck pressing the edges with his fingers. "i'm going to show you, who owns you". He slipped his fingers into his mouth lubricating his fingers with his spit. He leaned into you biting your lower lip then licking the bottom. He slipped his ring and middle finger inside you doing the "come here" motion. Perfectly hitting your sweet spot. "shit kai" you moaned. He started quickening his pase making your legs quiver. The room filled with lewd moans releasing from your mouth.
"daddy i'm going to cum" you moaned. He started rubbing your clit in circles with his thumb. let go for me baby, cum on my fingers" kai said in a deep voice. You quickly started to breathe quickly as your stomach built up and your pussy started to contract around his fingers. You grabbed his shoulder and screamed his name. "tell me how good that feels babe" he said quickening his pase filling your body with overstimulation.

You nails dig into his skin leaving marks that would last till the next day

You nails dig into his skin leaving marks that would last till the next day. He soon stopped and let out a darkly laugh. "Consider your debts payed princess" kai said making his way out of the room.

PART 2 COMING SOON (i promise you will fuck kai) 🙄