Choking on Your Words

smut includes: unprotected sex, daddy kink, choking, and spitting.

It had been about two weeks since the last time you had seen Kai. You couldn't get him out of your head, you avoided going to the house parties because you weren't sure how to feel about the last time you'd seen him and what you two had done. It wasn't that it was bad it just changed everything, especially since  he was your friend's brother. Trying to relieve of your stress you decided it was a good idea to stay in and binge watch some game of thrones. You put on your favorite comfy sleepwear and grabbed your favorite snacks. 40 minutes into the show you hear a knock on your front door *knock knock*.  You get up to peak through the whole to see who it is. By surprise it was the guy who had finger fucked you a couple of weeks ago. "i know you're in there now be a good girl and open up". You let out a deep sigh and open the door. "what do you want kai" you said with a frown. "i did tell you, that you're mine now" Kai said. You rolled your eyes, he was always so possessive it was kinda annoying. "why are you avoiding me y/n" kai said biting his cheek. You could tell he was irritated."i'm not avoiding you" you responded. "really?, you're gonna fucking lie straight to my face" he said angrily. "i'm not ly-" you said before he interrupted you. Suddenly his big hands were wrapped perfectly around your throat. He looked you straight into your pupils with his dark devilish eyes. "i'm going to punish you for being such a deviant slut". Suddenly he ripped your sleepwear off aggressively which made the buttons fly off. He slid your panties down to your ankles in NO time. "now you're going to listen to every little thing i say, i tell you when to cum and when you can talk" kai said in an aggressive tone. You quickly nodded. Something about being dominated by him made you sooo wet. You were now faced on a coffee table your back towards him, you were completely nude. He hit your neck from the back sending shivers down your spine. Without any warning he slid three fingers into your soaking tight pussy fingering you roughly.

Squeals were released from your mouth, your body was filled with pain but mostly pleasure

Squeals were released from your mouth, your body was filled with pain but mostly pleasure. "kai please" you moaned in a high pitch tone. "i didn't say you could fucking speak" kai exclaimed. He quickly grabbed the panties from your ankles, making you arch your back towards the coffee table. He shoved your panties in your mouth. "you can choke on your cum filled underwear since you can't shut your filthy mouth" kai cried. Still fingering you roughly from the back he suddenly slid his fingers out of you. You turned back questioning why he stopped, you saw and heard him unbuckling his pants. "i'm gonna show you how filthy sluts like you deserve to be fucked" he said heavy breathing. You could feel his tip teasing your soaked folds. "tell me how much you want this cock" he said, taking the panties out of your mouth. "please daddy" you responded. "you're gonna have to beg better than that, whore" kai responded to your plead. "I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME UNTIL MY LEGS SHAKE AND I CANT FUNCTION" you screamed. "your wish is granted, baby" he said entering his over average dick in your tight soaked pussy. This sudden ecstasy released a screech from your mouth. You heard him letting out rough low groans. Kai didn't go easy on your pussy, he pounded you relentlessly filling the room with the sound of flesh slapping and your guy's moans.

"fuck y/n how are this tight?" he moaned deeply"

"fuck y/n how are this tight?" he moaned deeply". Your stomach was tightening and the your mind and body was filled with ecstasy. "tell me how good my dick feels" he asked. With the immense pleasure flowing throughout your body you were at a loss for words. "speak up you dirty whore" Kai spit out. "you like to talk all the time so USE YOUR FUCKING WORDS" he screamed.  He aggressively grabbed  your hair, making your head tilt back,  Kai s released spit from his mouth into your mouth. You let out a whimper and weakly screeched "it feels so fucking good daddy".
As he continued to thrust in into your wet tight cunt "said it louder slut" he screamed. Him being so dominant make your pussy contract with euphoria. "please kai, i want to cum so bad" you whined. "only good girls get to cum" he yelled. "please daddy i'll be so good for you" you whined repeatedly. He darkly laughed in response, "fine slut since you wanted it so bad" he growled in your ear, nibbling down on your earlobe. His thrusts sped up perfectly grazing your g-spot. "that's it, your pussy is so good" he whispered. You could feel his body twitching. As you were both were reaching your climaxes he quickly, turned you over, making you now  positioned in missionary. He quickly started rubbing your throbbing clit. Making your body twitch and shake. You felt your body about to release into orgasm. "cum on daddy's cock" he growled. Your entire body quivered in shock of the ultimate sexual gratification you were experiencing. "f-fuck kai" you screamed. His orgasm followed up yours. His thrusts became more violent and sloppy as he let out animalistic loud groans. "holy shit y/n" he moaned as he felt your cunt contract around his dick. You felt his warm load inside your cunt. He slipped his cock out of you. Breathing  heavily he sat on the chair that was closest to the coffee table. "put your clothes on and come over here" he said out of breath. You complied and put your ripped sleepwear on as much as you could. You walked over towards him and sat down across from him. He pulled his arm onto the table laying his elbow onto the table's surface letting only his pinky stick out. You copied his actions assuming he wanted you to. "we're flesh to flesh y/n, so you can't lie to me" he exclaimed. You gulped hardly, "kai, what's this for" you weirdly asked. "i'm the one asking questions" he shushed you. He intertwined your pinky against his. "y/n, do you lust for me" he asked. "yes" you responded. He squeezed tighter, "do you want more than just sex with me" he asked. "i-i think, i'm not sure but yea i think" you stuttered from his sudden vulnerability. He never was really ever vulnerable since what had happened to his parents. Winter had told me that "it almost was if a part of him left years ago". "well you can't see me until you decide how you feel about me y/n" he said in an irritated tone. You could tell how emotional and aggravated he truly was. "w-wait" you stuttered. He had already started putting on his pants making his way out of your apartment.

Should i make a part 3?