IV

I was standing in the middle of an arched door way. Looking at a black haired boy who had been punched in the face by a much younger blonde teen. There were four more boys plus Sir Lee in the room with them but no one did anything. Much less look at them. The blond left after the noirette hit the floor. We made brief eye contact, but instead of the red glow that Sir lee has. His eyes were more of a forest green. The boy stood up and wiped the blood off his face with a handkerchief.
"

I told you to shut your damn mouth" the brunette boy said as he came closer to him.

"Shut up half breed"

"Your also a half breed you dried piece of cow blood! So that is not an insult" The brunette smacked the boy across the head. I made eye contact with Sir Lee. He beckoned me towards him. I walked towards him while the other boys looked at me with confusion.

"Boys meet Kim Sohee. She will be our BB ( Blood Bag ) and maid. Call her when you need her. Don't  AND I REPEAT DON'T  go hard on her! AKA DONT KILL HER!  I'm looking  you jay and sunghoon!" Sir lee glared at the other blonde boy and the noirette that was punched in the face earlier.

"I assume mr. Kim has told you everyone's names." Sir lee looked at me. I nodded. "Then you all can go back to what you idiotic waste of space were doing" He left soon after.  Leaving me alone with the others. 

They stared at me. No one dared to say a word. "Hi Sohee!!" One finally spoke with pure innocence. He had jet black hair and fox like eyes. The pink blush on his nose and cheek really stand out. Compared to his pale white skin. I bowed not wanting to be disrespectful. "My name is Sunoo. I am the 5th cousin! I am the cutes and more innocent one of them all!" His smile shined brightly.

"*cough* Lies *cough*" we turned to who said that. It was the guy that got punched, I think his name was sunghoon(?).

"Shut up idiot! This is why Ni-Ki punched you in the face! Ignorant Beep!" Sunoo glared at him. Did he just say Beep????.  Sunoo then turns his attention back to me. "Hey hey hey! I want to show you something!!." He then grabbed my arm and took me to a dark hallway.

"Sunoo what the fuck are you doing with a human?" I saw green eyes illuminating from the darkness.

Hey guyz guess wut? I'm not ded yet! Yay! Hahaha. Sorry I have not updated this book in like months. I just kinda lost motivation.  But dw!!! I will try to upload a bit more not just every 1000 years*cough* *cough* hahaha!!
Till next time!! Byeee <3