-Chapter 2-

-I have really bad grammar omg-

-ACTUALLY NO TITLE-

When Keith started running he saw girlfriend standing there near the school door waiting for boyfriend, he then stopped and said 
"Hey girlfriend!" Girlfriend waved at him, she then gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled

"Let's go!" holding her hand.

Then suddenly as Keith was entering the school  he felt someone staring at him, he felt shivers going down his spine. He wanted to turn around but he wanted to enjoy his time with girlfriend before they go to the first class.

                               *riNg rInG*

The bell rang, he sighed then waved goodbye to girlfriend and as soon as he left girlfriend to the first class he saw pico, he knew that pico was the one staring at him but..why?

Keith started running to class almost dropping his hat but he just made it in time, he saw the teacher standing there worried

"Keith are you okay? You didn't need to rush so fast." Keith sighed, his sweat was all over his head he was heated and said

"Im fine I just thought I probably wouldn't make it in time since the bell rang." He sighed again.

As Keith was trying to relax the teacher said to take a seat next to pico

"WHAT ARE THESE COINCIDENCES????!?!??" Keith thought.

He went onto his seat and right away Pico started staring at him again, Keith started blushing a bit knowing the fact that he called his name cute too made him think...

"Maybe he likes me or something? Ugh I have a girlfriend tho.." Keith wanted to switch seats.

But since he couldn't it was just sad so he sat there listening to the teacher then suddenly...Keith felt a piece of paper in his lap being thrown and right away he opened it and it said "Hey Keith come to the park in the school I want to talk to you, also being your girlfriend too." Keith was confused but he got a piece of paper and wrote "Okay....don't do anything bad tho.."

HAHAHAHHA IDK LMAOAO TO BE CONTINUED I NEED SOME IDEAS