꧁That Should Be Me꧂

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙
        Akira Kunimi & Tsutomu Goshiki
                             x Reader

                                Songfic
                 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

                                Songfic                 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜💙

          •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Everybody's laughing in my mind

Rumors spreading 'bout this other guy

Today is Friday, also Y/N and Goshiki's second year anniversary. They were planning to go to the movies at 6:30pm. But it's already 7:30pm and Goshiki haven't arrived yet, Y/N is starting to get worried, Suddenly rain started pouring. Y/N just stood there soaking wet while crying. A few minutes later she suddenly felt the rain had stopped pouring on her, She looked up and saw a boy holding an umbrella, covering the both of them from the rain. "Miss, Are you okay?". The boy asked. Y/N just nodded. "No you're not". He said. "Well looks like the rain doesn't plan on stopping, I know a cafe nearby, Do you want to go hang there until the rain stops?". He added. Y/N nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes and face. After wiping her tears, they started walking to the cafe while sharing the boy's umbrella.

Do you do what you did when you did with me

Does he love you the way I can?

Goshiki decided to stay on the gym and practice even more, In order to be a good player. When he's finally satisfied with his skills, He got his phone and checked the time. It was already 8:00pm, He suddenly realized that he had to meet his girlfriend at the movies. He hurriedly packed his things and got to his car and drove off... When he got to the movie theater Y/N is nowhere to be seen, He kept texting her but she's not responding. He thought Y/N might be at his house to surprise him and he was pretty tired from practice, So he decided to go home. While driving he got hungry and saw a cafe nearby, So he stopped his car infront of the cafe. He was about to go inside, But he saw someone familiar, He looked closer and realized it was Y/N and she's with a boy and not just any boy, It was Akira Kunimi, a player from Seijoh, also known as their rival. Y/N and Kunimi are both talking to each other while eating. Goshiki was jealous and sad,
Why is she with him?, And why is she smiling at him?. A lot of questions ran through his head. He was so tired, So he decided to shrug it off and go home.

Did you forget all the plans

That you made with me?

'Cause baby I didn't

It was Saturday, Goshiki decided to visit Y/N at her house. Before going into her house, He bought some of her favorite flowers and foods. After picking up all the things he needed he drove to Y/N's house. When he got there, He knocked on the door, A few seconds later she opened it. "Hi". Goshiki said. "Hey, come in". Y/N said while fully opening the door. Goshiki came in and they both sat at the couch. "Listen Y/N, I'm so sorry for not showing up yesterday". Goshiki said. "You always say that, Aren't you getting tired". She replied with a cold tone. "What do you mean". He asked her. "Look Goshiki, we've been together for 2 years, And you always forget about our dates, You can't even spend some quality time with me, You're always in the gym practicing and training, And I'm getting tired of it, Goshiki I think we should break up". Y/N said to Goshiki, He suddenly felt tears running down his face. "Y/N I'm so sorry, Please don't end this". Goshiki said while crying. Y/N also cried, But she's getting tired of it, And she thought that he loved Volleyball more than her. "I'm really sorry Goshiki, But it's for the best, And I don't wanna bother you anymore while you're practicing". Y/N said. "Now, can you leave me alone?". She added. Goshiki left her house while crying, He got to his car and cried even more. "I'm so stupid, Why do I let her go!!!". He shouted inside his car while punching the steering wheel.