꧁18꧂

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
                 Tetsurō Kuroo x Reader
                               Songfic
          ╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

          •❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I got a heart, and I got a soul

Believe me, I will use them both

We made a start

Be it a false one, I know

Baby, I don't want to feel alone

Y/N and Kuroo were childhood friends. They became neighbors since they were 6 years old. At first they were shy to talk to each other, But eventually they got to know more about each other, After a year they became more close. And they became best friends when they were 8. They would always hang out at the park near their house, And they would always play there and talk about each other's lives.

So kiss me where I lay down

My hands pressed to your cheeks

A long way from the playground

Y/N and Kuroo are now 18 and both third years from Nekoma. Kuroo joined the boy's volleyball team and Y/N joined the girl's basketball team. They would always come to each other's games and cheer for them. Whenever one of them loses, The other one would cheer them up. They still go to the park where they play when they were kids everyday after school. And they would always talk about schoolworks, their club and their social life. Y/N and Kuroo are both famous students at Nekoma, A lot of boys has a crush on Y/N and A lot of girls has a crush on Kuroo. Soon after they both realized that they started to have feelings for each other. They were both afraid to ruin their friendship, So they decided to keep their feelings for themselves.

I have loved you since we were 18

Long before we both thought the same thing

To be loved and to be in love

All I can do is say that these arms

Are made for holding you, oh-oh

I wanna love like you made me feel