I Wish...

*You're The One That I Want by Lo-Fang. In love with the song.Even though there won't be a Dominic Pov YET here is a song that perfectly describes Dominic thoughts.*
******************************
Happy 18th Birthday Danny and Abby!
_
"Danny! Abby! Come downstairs now." Mama yelled. I snap my eyes open and moan.

It is October 24 which means it's Danny and I's birthday. But all I want to do is go back to sleep. I'm so tired and I just want to keep on dreaming about Dominic.

He's the first thing I think when I wakeup and the last before I sleep. But sometimes if I'' lucky I dream about my Carmel.

"Dominic," I whisper. It's been three years since I last saw him. I haven't heard from him since that night.

"Where are you?" I got up and walked to mirror. I looked at myself in front of my mirror. I still have on the necklace Dominic gave me. The only time I take it off is when I take a shower.

"Hurry up!" Mama yelled. I groan and put on my slippers and went down stairs.

As I went downstairs I saw a familiar black car pass by my house. It's the same black car that I always see outside of my school. Why?

"Hurry up Abby." Danny ran past me. I shook my head and went inside my kitchen.

I smiled in joy!There is a big sign that has written 'Happy Birthday Danny and Abby' on it. I let out a giggle, this is so cute too. And also our kitchen table is full of our favorite food on it.

"Thanks, mama y papa," I told them.

Already Danny is eating most of the food. I sat on one of the kitchen stools. Mama served me and I started eating. Hmm got to love banana pancakes.

"So guys what do you guys want to do today." I blush. Well supposedly today Dominic is coming to get me. But I couldn't say that. That'll be awkward.

"'I'm going out today," Danny spoke.

"Oh come on. Let's do something as a family." Papa exclaimed. Danny rolled his eyes and looked at me. I avoided my glance. I always spend our birthday with mama and papa. While he goes out.

"I can't, I have things to do," Danny told them with boredom in his voice.

"You mean spend it with Dominic." It slipped out. Oh no, not good. Danny always gets mad when I claim he skips family time to hang out with Dominic. But it's true.

"What?" Danny asked. I shook my head and just looked down at my plate.

"Why would you say that?" I felt Danny come close to me.

"Danny, please," Mama warns.

"No. Why would you assume I spend it with Dominic?" Danny grabbed my hands and turn me around. I looked up at him.

"Well you're always out of the house and I hear you talking to him. There's nothing bad about it. Now let go for please!" I tug my hands away from his. Danny tighten his hold on me.

"No! You don't know a goddamn thing! So you better just shut the fuck up." Danny yelled at me. I looked wide-eyed at him. This is not the brother who always protects me.

"Daniel." Papa warned. He came between Danny and me. Danny released his hold on me.

"Who are you?" I whisper. I stood up quickly and ran to my room.

"Shit. Abby! Wait." I heard Danny yell.

I open my bedroom door and jumped onto my bed. I moan onto my pillow. I don't wanna go to school anymore.

I heard a knock on my door.

"Go away." I mumble. I bet it's Danny. My eyes beamed he hurt me so much.