Alone time with Caylus‼️❤️

It's been several months since I've had some alone time with my boyfriend!😡‼️ finally we are having some alone time like omggg! Kiera and Tomo went out..... so we are home alone. I sit on the couch and cuddle Caylus. He holds me and kisses my head. "I love you" he says. "I love you too" "wanna watch a movie babe?" I ask "sure why not" he picks a random movie to Make it even more fun :). As we watch the movie, I straddle onto his lap. He smiles and groans "I can't see the movie!!!" I giggle and kiss his neck. He lets me, and slightly moans as I give him a hickey😽. "Your all mine" I say "yes I am babygirl" he kisses my lips softly. "I know what this is" he chuckles. He wraps his arms around my waist and kiss my neck.

A/n: ⚠️idk why but I'm in the mood to write some smut😩✋🏻 so here's gonna be some terrible smut.⚠️ and coming up soon will be y/f/p= your favorite pizza!

I moan a little and let him. I take off his shirt and mine. He sets me down on the couch and takes off his pants. I smirk a little, and he does too. Then he takes off mine and As he thrusts into me. I deepen the kiss and moan. He moans as well‼️. I look down at his 😏 and he nods. I smirk and start to suck 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. ( kms kms kms I wanna kms now). After awhile we get super tired and the movie credits are still playing in the background.

Caylus's POV
Gosh! She wears me out but I love her so much. I hold her and cuddle her on the couch. "Baby" she says. "Yeah?" "Remember that pregnant prank I did" "yeah why?" "What would you do if I was actually pregnant?" I smile, "well I would be so happy because I would be Dad!!" I kiss her head. "Yeahhhh! I love you babe" She smiles. "I love you too babygirl" I smile back. "It's now nap time" says y/n. I nod. "I agree" she nuzzles and buries her face into my chest. I kiss her head and we both immediately fall asleep. I wake up to my phone going off and see that tomo is calling me. "What's popping?" "Can we come home now?" "NO!! Stay in a hotel or something!" "Ahh! You don't have to yell at me" "sorry I just want to spend more alone time with my girl" I play with her and watch her sleep peacefully on my chest. "Okay I wish she was mine..." "Yeah but she's mine tehe" "stop bragging‼️" "hahaha" I hang up. I carefully take her off of me and grabs me and says "NO! STAY! YOUR KEEP ME WARM" "I have to use the bathroom y/n" "FINE!" She let's go of me and I use the bathroom, then put on some clothes 😥. Y/n throws on some spandex and one of my hoodies. "Want something to eat babygirl?" "Yes I'm starving!" "Me too shall we make something or order pizza?" "Order pizza!" "Okayyyy" "can you get y/f/p" "was already ordering it!" "You know me so well babe" "well yeah I mean I have known you mr whole life" she giggles and kisses my cheek.
*timeskip to the pizza coming*
I pay for the pizza. "Ty!" "Aren't you infinite?" "Yeah" "omg I'm a huge fan! Can I get a picture?" "Sure! Babe! Come and get the pizza!" She groans and takes the pizza out of my hand." "Y/n get in the picture!" Says the fan "Yayyy‼️‼️" We take the picture with the fan and he leaves. We eat the pizza and watch a show. We cuddle up on the couch and snuggle 🥰. I tell her how much I love her. She blushes. "Can we do this every weekend!" "We'll have to see!"

A/n: heyyyy sorry for not updating! I have been busy with school and working my on my other story! Thanks for all the love! I can't believe this story has 2k reads! Along with my other one! You guys mean everything to me!😭✋🏻💕 AND ALSO I WANNA KMS FOR THE SMUT IM SO VERY SORRY 😥😥😥😥😥 FEEL FREE TO SKIP OVER IT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY