Prologue

Prologue.

Bethany Lake.

I watched in horror as my uncle beat up my dad like the psycho he is. I don't even know what to do right now, my brother and I were still in our hiding place behind a bush.

Trying to figure out a plan to save ourselves without getting caught. But i wasn't really paying attention, because my dad was dying right in front of me and i couldn't do anything about it.

Then one gunshot finished the job. Silent sobs came out of my me as i didn't have the strength to cry out loud.

And then,
We made eye contact.

I gasped and turned to my brother who also looked like he had seen a ghost and he did the most craziest thing.

Surrendering himself.

I still don't understand why he just did it but i have to help him I can't lose my brother too.

As they both struggled during the fight, I saw my uncle's gun lying right beside my dead father so without much thought I crawled towards it with hopes of helping my brother.

I quickly took it and held it towards my uncle, I don't really know how to use it but i guess from all the action movies i have watched i could try.

"RUN, BETHANY, RUN". My Brother yelled but i didn't listen, tears blurred my eyes and before I realized I was being dragged by my hair. I screamed, kicked, thrashed and everything but of no use, I was going to die.

Then, suddenly remembering the gun i shot at his leg but it only grazed it, he flinched and looked at me with anger.

Giving me a punch that could resurect a dead man. I felt dizzy as blood oozed out of me, but I didn't even feel any pain.

This was the same uncle who would give me gifts anytime he came back from a trip, the one who always wiped at my tears anytime I fell.

"You, waste of Space, i will make sure you die the same death as your brother". I shook my head refusing to believe my brother is dead.

His breath sour in my face is the last thing I remembered before the police came.

*******************************

There was no trace of him anywhere like he just vanished at least that was what i was told.

I had been brought to the hospital with my brother who they said is in a coma but he had a 20 percent chance he will live.

I, on the other hand managed to sport different injuries.
I had a broken arm and internal bleeding.

Worst part was, I don't even remember all the beatings apart from that one punch. Immediately they told me my brother is in a coma, I just blacked out.

Now fully realizing I lost everything, First my mum had left us, now my dad is dead, and my brother is in a coma.

All i know is that my uncle hasn't finished the job, and he is still coming.

FOR ME.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

A\N; Hey Guys, This is my first book I really hope you liked this chapter.😊

Please comment and vote.
💋💋💋
See ya lovelies.