Chapter 1 - The beginning

The 3:15 bells rings in the English department hallways and students spills out their classes.

'Hold On, Chuk, Lily, Phoebe, Cindy, Wayne, Carl, can I have a word please?' The teacher shouts catching the intended people by earshot. 'Please, take a seat' he says and the six obey.

'Alright' Mr. Renfield, the English teacher exclaims to the six students who are sitting patiently on desks in pairs. 'Are you ready to go on a trip of your lifetime?' he asks expectantly.

'Where to?' Carl, one of the six students, asks chewing gum only half facing Mr. Renhfield. Carl was a dark brown figure with a small afro. He was the joker of the class and by far the most confident.

Mr. Renhfield studies the students closely 'Well....., possibly not the trip of your lifetime, but I can guarantee that it'll benefit to your GCSE's.'

'Where to!' Wayne shrieks impatiently. The boy was tanned, he had a light orange skin. He was a jock and the most popular boy in school, which is mainly how he got his place as captain in the school football team, but has little patience, as displayed. 'I have training tonight'.

'Okay, hold on, keep clam' the teacher says softly. 'The trip is actually going to be tonight, and like I said before, it will help you with your GCSE's'. The six students were silent and only stared back at Mr. Renhfield neutrally. 'The trip is to..... The museum of mythology' he says with a sorry smile on his face gazing at the sighing six students and waiting for a response.

'Wait' Cindy says breaking the silence. 'The museum of mythology does that mean it's a mythical place?' the confused and naive Imperial Purple haired white girl asks in all seriousness.

'No Cindy' the teacher answers and then mutters quietly under his breath 'like I said, it'll help you with your GCSE's but I think you need more than a museum to help you'. 'It's a place about mythology, like, Greek mythology and Egyptian mythology, that kind of thing'.

'And it's tonight, sorry sir I can't make, I mean I'd love to come but I don't want to'. Phoebe the blond white chick says with a puppy face.

On Phoebe's note, everyone starts sharing their thoughts, and rejecting the idea of the "Once in a lifetime" trip.

'Class!' Mr. Renfield bursts out losing his rage which he rarely does. Once the class was silent and he was calm he spoke again, 'it'd be an amazing experience, but I figured you'd react this, so, all those who come will get scholarships'. The class all lifts their heads intrigued. 'Yeh? How does that sound, more willing to come now aren't you?' Mr. Renhfield boasts happily about his bribery. 'Okay, so I'll take it you're all coming then. Don't tell no-one about the scholarship though or I'd be in shit. At the 5:00pm all met back at the school gates and I'll get us a coach and head for the museum'.

'What do we say to our folks?' Lily asks blinking her eyes, twirling her hair around her index finger.

'Slip em' something, just be sure you're back in a couple of hours though' Chuk says laughing.

'No, there will be no need. I have six supplies of letters informing your parents where you'll be, when and what time you'll all be back.' Mr. Renhfield informs while he walks to the students desks, handing out the letters. 'Off you go now'.

'Later Mr. R'

'Yeh laters'

'Bye Mr. Renhfield'

'Bye Mr. R' Lily says flirtatiously thrusting her chest forwards in front of him while he keeps the door open for her. Lily is obviously a very sluty girl but Mr. Renhfield on the other hand wasn't sluty and did'nt wear foundation but was an very attractive mid-twenties guy.

'errmm, bye' Mr. Renhfield says stuttering his words 'oh, errmm, can you tell the others to bring torches' he smiles uncomfortably as Lily presses herself against him.

'I will' she says and walks out the room leaving Mr. Renhfield big.

As the six walk out the school gates they separate into different directions to their houses, with the thoughts of the scholarship in mind, to prepare things to take with them to the museum.