Yn Room:

Yn: While I'm in my Looking for some PJs To Put On *She only has on her towel* My bestfrannd walks in my Room and Just Stares at me With his mouth open.
Ray: Damn Bestfrannd*Smirks*
Yn: Bestfrannd Close yo mouth before something fly's or goes threw*Laughing*
Ray: *Day Dreaming*
Yn: Snaps in rays eyes
Ray: Sorry i was Thinking Of Yo Body Ma
Yn: Cmtfu Really Bestfrannd!!!! Stop being nasty*Smirks*
Ray: Bestfrannd can u help me with something?
Yn: Yass What Do u need help with?
Ray: Looks Down and Points At His Pants
Yn: *Mouth opens with a surprised look*
Ray: HELLO??
Yn: What do u want me to.do.with it?
Ray: Ride It!!!!
Yn: But Bestfrannd I'm still a Virgin... I don't know how to.do that I think...
Ray: Bestfrannd Wym every girl should know how to ride, I think u do cause I see U can dance
Yn: So I'm not everybody And Lol u watch me dance?
Ray: Well your right about that, but yeah now stop trying to change the subject and Answer my question!
Yn: Ughh Finee I will try* Smiling hard in her head*

Yn P.OV:

Ik I'm a Virgin in all but shit, I've been waiting for this moment and I ain't passing it Cause I Love no actually in Love With My bestfrannd!

Yn P.O.V End:

Ray:pulls yn towel off the starts kissing On her lips, with out breaking the kiss he lays her on the bed While on top of her, He broked the kiss by kissing on her neck which made her let out a soft Moan, then he went down more to her stomach then a little farther to her vagina, He starts teasing her by kissing and licking her Soft spot which made her moan a Lil louder.
Yn: Bae Stop teasing me dang!
Ray: Laughing, u like it huh?
Yn: just come on shit I'm Horny and u Teasing me!!
Ray: finee, I had sticked the Tip of My Raddle Snake in Yn Wet Ass pussy, She pushes me back And tells me to go a Lil at the time, but I can't help it so I was going in to hard, so I just layed on the bed and told her to get on top of me, Which she did that, when she had got on top of me I had out my dick in her Hole and tried to make her sit down all the way But She Said nooo Sloww!! So I just let her do it, and Once she was half way down I pushed her all the way down on my dick Which made her scream and Yell me Name.
Yn: Bestfrannd Y u do that that Shit Hurts Like Hell!!!
Ray: Sorry Bestfrannd U was taking to long and yo pussy was just To Wet* Laughing But Serious*
Yn: Bestfrannd just come on bow shit

Ray P.O.V:

Okay, Shit she told me to just go she ain't say fast or slow, So I'm about to clap her shit while she on top of me

End of Ray's P.O.V: