Rooftop Conundrum

I began again my walk of death, but I before I could take a second step, once again i felt a stone cold hand on my shoulder. 

"Changed your mind?", I turned and smiled.

"Do you kill people as well?"

"No. What kind of question is that?"

"Why not?"

"Because its the wrong thing to do!"

"Then why kill a teenage boy with bright blue hair and a fragile figure that's probably very easy to break?"

"Huh?"

"If your not willing to kill other people than don't kill yourself."

"I'm sorry but I'm not about to take advice or principles of someone who is a murderer."

"Eh, I wouldn't either but it doesn't matter about that. I just take you hostage instead!"

And now we were on a near by house's rooftop, I was tied up with a rope and the boy was relaxed with one leg dangling over a 10ft drop. It was fair to say I was done with this murderer. He seemed to be pretty bad at killing people. Or at least someone who wants to die.

"So what's you name anyway?"

"Nagisa, and yours?"

"Why would i tell you that? You'll just report me to the police and then commit suicide so the police would just presume that it was a murder since you reported me to the police."

"Or you could tell me, chat for a bit, then kill me?"

"I told you I'm not being your cover up!"

"But if you told me your name and i went to report you, then wouldn't you have to kill me?"

"Well, to save that trouble I'm just not going to tell you."

I felt a strange sense of anger built in him. I watched in die down as we sat in silence, shrouded in the bright moonlight on a strangers roof.

"Who are you?"

"Karma."

"Thought you weren't going to tell me..."

"I'm bored." He stood up, staring straight at the horizon, preparing to take a step of the rooftop. That bright red hair that matched the blood on his white t-shirt and black blazer, blew in the gentle summer night breeze.

"Wait!"

"Huh?" He tilted his head and jerked an eyebrow.

"Your just going to leave me tied up?!"

"Is that not what your into?"

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Well, you can't just leave me like this. Someone will find me and everyone will know what you are!"