ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜱᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ | ɢɪᴏʀɴᴏ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ [ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇ]

Based on the song "Never Surrender" by Corey Hart. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4pg6Jh94Lo&ab_channel=UnidiscMusic)

Just a little more time is all we're asking for...cause a just a little more time could open closing doors.

"I'm telling you Giorno, you do not need to worry," she said firmly, her fingers tightened around the blondes shoulders, squeezing. "You are one of the strongest people I know. So stop doubting yourself."

Just a little uncertainty can bring you down.

Raw exposure of himself; vulnerability in it's most purest form but, with you, he never shyed away from it. He was never afraid to show himself to her.

Only you.

And nobody wants to know you now...and nobody wants to show you how.

Slowly she lowered her hands from his shoulders, fingertips brushing against his own.

So if you're lost and on your own. You can never surrender.

And he reciprocated her movements, their fingers intertwining. A soft smile crept upon her face as she raised her eyes to meet his own.

Rain pattered faintly on the window of your bedroom. The only light in the room was the dimness of a candle she had lit which brought a natural hallowed glow to his face and she could see that he was now smiling too.

...And when the night is cold and dark. You can see- you can see the light.

A gentle hand was brought to her face, his thumb stroking her cheek; tenderly, lovingly. He brought her peace and certainty with simple comforts. She had always been there without fail. The first shoulder to lean upon when he was questioning himself, his choices, his actions. And as his emotions began to boil over in his heart, he realized that his decisions rested upon her. He considered her in every move he made; how it might help her as well, how it might harm her in the future; it had all revolved around her from the very beginning.

And he knew he was capable of it all. So long as he had you.

Cause no one can take away your right...to fight and never surrender.

Almost hesitantly he brought her face closer to his and a very faint gasp emitted from her lips as his breath caressed them ever so softly. Her eyes flickered up once more, her gaze intense. 

Admitedly he was unsure of what to do but, she knew and she took the chance; pressing her lips to his in one swift movement that even took him by surprise as she pulled away just as fast.

...But, he was left wanting more, his brows knitting together in frustration.

"Giorno, I'm so-"

This time the blonde acted on his own accord without questioning himself for the very first time, pulling her back in once more as he pressed his lips to hers with such longing and such ferocity that she nearly lost her footing. His arms found themselves wrapping around her waist, only pulling her closer to him while her fingers took hold of the collar of his velvet jacket. Their kiss was one filled with such desire, a slow burn of their friendship that had bloomed into a longing for romance that they both had kept hidden so deep within themselves so well, denying it for all of this time, and that was what had been at work here and they both knew it.

Strong arms hoisted her up from the floor, her legs instinctively now around his waist as they messily tumbled onto her bed without pulling away for even a moment...wanting to savor this momement, remember every movement, every sound and every feeling.