Chapter 1

Y/n's POV

I smiled to myself, resting my hand on Ranpo's head. He huffed slightly, shifting his body so he was laying on his back. I looked down at him. His head was resting in my lap.

I looked up at the window of our house. The stars glimmering slightly, only nine or ten visible. The moon shone brightly over the buildings.

Ranpo opened his eyes, looking up at me. I hummed, closing my book.

"This is so boringgg! Y/nnn I wanna go out and do something.. C'mon let's go!" He pouted.

I laughed slightly. "Ranpo it's late. We can't right now. Maybe tomorrow. Plus you're tired."

"We can go to the park. Like a late night date." He smiled.

"Nooo. There's gonna be nothing to do silly." I said.

He sighed heavily, sitting up. He grabbed my book, setting it on the coffee table.

"Hey-"

He hummed, hugging me tightly as he laid on top of me.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hugging him back.

"If we can't do anything I want cuddles." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I laughed slightly, kissing his cheek.

After a while, Ranpo ended up falling asleep on me. I hummed, brushing my hands through his silky hair.

My phone rang, the familiar tone buzzing as I picked it up. It was an unknown number. I stared at it for a second before answering it.

"Hello?" I mumbled into the phone.

"Hi Y/n." A voice answered. It sounded familiar.

I tilted my head, who would be calling me right now? And why do they know my name?

I hesitated before responding, "Who is this?"

"I'm honestly kind of hurt you don't remember me, dear." They said.

I rested my hand on Ranpo's head. He shifted slightly. I stayed silent.

"Not gonna try and guess?" The voice asked.

I opened my mouth to say something but Ranpo's hand reached up, grabbing the phone.

"Hah? Who is this? What do you need with Y/n?" He said, wrapping his free arm around me tighter.

I couldn't hear the other person. Ranpo groaned, hanging up the phone.

"Wh-... who was it Ranpo?" I asked.

"Like I know. Some freak stalking you, he said his name is Mori 'r something." He said, nuzzling into my stomach.

I flinched, setting the phone on the table again. "Ah.. I see. Alright.."

☆-☆

The man smiled, setting the phone down. He threaded his fingers together, looking at the clouds outside his window. He picked up a pen tapping it on his desk.

"I wonder if it's going to rain tonight.."

☆-☆

Ranpo sighed, staring up at me. "Why have you been so quiet. You aren't smiling." He whinned.

I looked at him, resting my hand in his hair.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I smiled slightly.

Ranpo huffed, grabbing my face with both of his hands. He pulled my head towards him. His emerald eyes fluttered open. He stared at me. I looked back into his eyes for a second before looking away. He let go of my face and pouted.