In the bus

In the Bus

One night, the team of Vocaloid has gone to a morning concert, they're gonna sing a lot of songs at 6 a.m. o'clock. That's so early. They have to sleep at the bus. Yep, all the night sleeping in a f*cking hard and uncomfortable seat, but with a beautiful red colour. In the bus they're the Crypton Vocaloids and two of Internet c.o. (I dunno if it can write like this).

Now I start the story.

Rin was bored, watching the landscape running fast 'cause the bus is increasing the speed. She's protecting her from the cold.

- *yawn* Boring -

- What's boring? - Said Len, he was sitting next to her at the begining of the bus, laughing of all.

- I'm bored, I don't know what I can do... And I hate these cows!! - Said angry pointing out some cows munching grass through the window.

- What they did to you? -

- Nothing, but they are free, not like us. I'm sick of being here!

- Hey, calm down! Use the phone!

- My data have run out.

- Take mine. I've seen new memes on Instagram. Wanna see it?

- Yes, of course my horse.

+ When puedes entender this momo perfectly because Tus seguidores can read this momo at the same tiempo +

In another side was Meiko drinking... You know. Miku its behind and trembling with fear after seeing Meiko getting drunk. Terrible things can happen when Meiko is drunk. Miku can't watch a video of YouTube she wanted to see 'cause Meiko was shouting and singing to loud all drunk.

Behind of Miku was Kaito listening music and eating Haagen Daz. He's listening Heartbreaker of Led Zeppelin and marking the rythme with his feet.

At the left of Kaito is Gumi, watching videoclips of The Beatles, concretely Eleanor Rigby. She loves The Beatles.

At the bottom of the bus was Luka and Gakupo sitting together and talking about normal and laughing with funny anecdotes.

Isn't weird that type of scenes in the Vocaloid mansion.

At the 1 a.m. almost every Vocaloids were sleeping. The night was getting even cooler and started to rain a lot, with thunders.

Luka and Gakupo were awake and trying to sleep.

- Ugh, Gaku, its too cold and there's a lot of noise. I cannot sleep. - Luka said flustered.

- mnnn... Try to find a comfy pose. - Said Gakupo while he fetches his warm jacket.

- Well... - She fell her head on his shoulder and smiled.

- Oh, I see... - He said caressing her right hand. Gakupo covered her with his jacket, it was big comparing it with Luka so it can be used like a blanket.

- Now you're warmer? - Said him softly and kissed her forehead. Luka huged him. Both are hugging. Gakupo were caressing her back while she was falling asleep slowly.

At the morning, in 5 a.m., Rin and Miku woke up. Rin was complaining about the lack of food and Miku offered her an orange ice cream pole stoled from Kaito.

Five minutes later...

- Wow Miku, look at this! -

- What? ... Aww look at them, they're so cute... -

- You know what I'm gonna say... Say it at the same time!

- LU-KA-PO!!-

End ewe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ehehehe, I missed writing in english after two years!! I wrote this fanfic when I was 14 and now, with 16 I corrected some mistakes and bringed to Wattpad. I can't promise I'll bring more but I'll try to do it. I feel such a nice things when I write about these two lovebirds ewe

See ya!! ^^