𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 31

- Omniscient -

- Omniscient -

"RJ!" Paris screamed.

RJ was adjusting to his new life of a normal teenager and was doing teenager things.

But Paris didn't like it.

"Yes ma'am?" He asked coming down the stairs.

"Don't yes ma'am me, Why do you keep leaving your shoes at the steps, I almost tripped. You do know I bought those sneaker boxes for a reason right?" She asked him.

"Yes. I'm sorry ma." He said picking up the shoes, going back up the stairs.

Paris eyes widen at what he called her.

'Is he good?' Paris thought

"Yo RJ." She called out and he turned around, looking at her from the banister.

"You good?"

"Yea I'm just sleepy."

"Oh okay." She said and he continued to go up the steps.

Paris shook her head smiling the began to make her way up the steps, totally forgetting she had a unborn child in her stomach.

"Why you on the stairs by yourself Paris? I thought we went through this multiple times woman." Paris heard her husband.

"Sorry I forgot."

"Forgetting gon get you fucked up." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"Fuck you." She said and he smiled going over to her.

He helped her up the stairs and she got on the bed. Rodney went in the bathroom to go get something while Paris got on her phone.

Don of Germany popped her on screen.

"Don Kohler what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Nothing much, are you alone or is your newly husband with you?" He asked her.

"RODNEY!" Paris yelled.

She heard the phone go silent and Rodney came back with a bottle of lotion in his hand.

"Why you go lotion?"

"To rub your feet but what?" He said and she smiled.

"The Kohler's are on the phone."  She said and he nodded then got on the bed with her.

Rodney put the lotion in his hand and began to rub her feet.

"Don Kohler is there something wrong?"

"Nothing wrong yet, anyhow I know we are in an allies with you and your wife. I just wanted to make sure we could still count on you if a problem arises on our end."

"What kind a proble—"

"Rodney." Paris cut him off, hitting him on his arm.

"Sorry Don Kohler sometimes Rodney doesn't think," She said making him give her a look.

"But yes, we are ready whenever you need us just give us a call."

"That's what I like to hear." He said and they heard babies crying in the background.

"HEY DONNA!, Oh I'm sorry I don't mean to scream but I didn't know you were awake. And can you send me some pictures of the babies? I would love to see them."

"Hey and you can call me Adele or Dele if you like Paris. Is it okay for me to call you Paris. And I will just give me a few minutes, I have to feed my little monsters they don't like being hungry."

Paris hear Adele say and she let out a snicker hearing about the babies don't like being hungry.

After they hung up Adele sent her pictures and Paris told her she was with child.

"They are so nice." Paris said and Rodney looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Shiiiiiii." He dragged and she laughed.

"I'm talking about their personalities not when they are in Don and Donna mode." She said and he chuckled.

It went silent for a few and Rodney spoke up.

"You want a girl or boy?" He asked.

"Boy." She immediately said and he chuckled.

"Why?"

"Because if we have a girl she gon be right up under you and I ain't gon like that at all." Paris said and he smiled.

"I want to be a girl dad tho."

"I don't care." She said and they both laugh.

Thanks DreamerGirlKes  for letting me use your characters

Thanks DreamerGirlKes  for letting me use your characters.🥰

Go read Abducted By Lust, Disorganized Minds, Inquisitive Minds, and Inquisitive Minds(The End)‼️