Again?

Sebastian looked like absolute shit. Hair was sticking in every direction. The bags under his eyes were dark and intimidating. He stared at the mirror. He had come to the Stardrop Saloon, not expecting to find that the new farmer was dating everyone in town. Everyone confronted her, and she ran for the hills. 'Just like the others.' He numbly thought as he sat on the toilet, fingers held tightly, just contemplating. Maybe he should leave after all. He pondered about running, as far as he could, as he walked towards his bed, ready for another day in the hellhole known as Stardew Valley. What he didn't expect was to wake up to the thumping of footsteps. ' Is Mayor Lewis trying to fuck my mom, hopefully not?' Sebastian prayed as he walked up the stairs that had been walked on by so many farmers before. They had tried to whoo him with frozen tears, quartz, and sashimi. "What's the bustle, mom?" He mumbled as he leaned on the door frame of the hallway."OH!, Sebby, a new farmer's moving in!" His mom squeaked as she went rummaging through her drawers. "How exciting," he quipped," I know what happened with the last farmer, but this time TWO farmers are going to be moving here!" She pulled out a blueprint as he peeked at the terminology only his mother could understand. "So, when are the new farmers moving to the farm?" Sebastian questioned curiously as his mother started editing parts of the blueprint. "The new farmers should be coming in a couple of hours, but the weather might set them back a day." She answered as she added the finishing touches to the blueprint. Just as they had finished their little conversation, Mayor Lewis burst through the door in a panic. He looked like one of those crazy old guys in the movie Sebastian had watched with Sam and Abigail. " What's wrong, Mayor Lewis?" Robin puzzled as she set down the new blueprint in a hurry."The new farmers are coming in a few minutes!" Mayor Lewis worried, fiddling with the brim of his hat. "What do you mean!? They were supposed to come in a few hours, or they were supposed to come tomorrow!" Robin fretted as she started putting on her jacket. "They had to come early because of Zuzu City's strict policy this season, especially with how bad the weather's been lately outside of Stardew Valley!" Mayor Lewis rambled as he started pacing back and forth. Sebastian looked over to his mother to see the concern that glazed her face. " Ok, change of plans. Mayor, distract the new farmers. Sebastian and I will work on fixing up the house." Robin insisted as she motioned for Sebastian to follow her. The silence was tense as Robin walked with the most passion and determination Sebastian had ever seen. He walked behind her, trying to match her mood at least somewhat. They walked straight to the farm, not stopping to complain when they stepped in a puddle of mud. The tension started to grow as they arrived at the farm. It looked unkempt and wild, weeds, and overgrowth everywhere. It was almost pitiful to look at that's where Sebastian and his mom came in. "Sebby, can you start cleaning out the belongings of the last farmer? I'm going to work on making some small repairs." He nodded, the creaky door almost falling off the hinges as he entered. The last farmer took most of her belongings. Things were still there. Yet most of it was just random junk and little trinkets she had collected. He groaned as he roamed the house that haunted him. 'Why do I even bother anymore?' Sebastian questioned as he inspected some of the things left behind. He started cleaning the place when he heard something clatter to the ground. 'A diary of sorts?' Sebastian wondered as he went towards the speculated diary. 'Nope, not that, wait. A speed-runner guide? She didn't play any games on her off time because she spent her time stalking us. Why did she have this?' He contemplated as he decided he would keep it. He kept cleaning, lingering on a few things she had. Besides a few trinkets, he got rid of everything in the room besides the few necessities. He left the house to see his mom chatting with two farmers, One with a simple striped tee and baggy pants, and the other with these sunflower embroidered overalls. 'Cute.' Was the first thing that came to Sebastian's mind.

(A/N, Hopefully this wasn't TOO bad. I personally think I did a good job, perspective's a bit wonky, but I can fix that later. Please give me suggestions on how to improve my writing. Off-topic but Happy New Years Eve! Also Sebastian would totally be a JD kinnie.)