| Pairings 01 | Author's Ships [1/2]

Please don't spread hate here or comment things we didn't ask for like, "I don't ship this." "No, this isn't it." If you don't like a ship, just ignore it and move on, simple as that!

Bungou to Alchemist has been removed, but will stay here as a special!

• ─────═━┈┈━═──── •

Author's Ships | Part 1
- My Hero Academia
- Bungou Stray Dogs
- Bungou to Alchemist

• ─────═━┈┈━═──── •

.

.

.

.

.

.

─────═━┈┈━═─────

IZUKU × KATSUKI
[BAKUDEKU]
- · My Hero Academia

─────═━┈┈━═─────

The entire cinema stared at it for a while, as if identifying if this photo, which had both the gremlin and the broccoli, were indeed real.

In fact, they are real.

"No fucking way! There are people who ship me with this nerd?!" Bakugo stood up from his seat, anger seeping through his voice, "Are they STUPID?! DID THEY WATCH THE SAME SHOW AS US OR ARE THEY DRUNK?"

Midoriya tugged his shirt bravely, "Kacchan.. I-It's not like it's real, l..let people enjoy things.."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT HERE, DEKU!" The blonde then pointed to the screen, "DO YOU SEE THAT? THAT SHIT IS EDITED, I CAN FEEL IT!"

"I don't know, it looks real to me.." Kurapika commented bravely.

"Ooooh!" Ashido grinned, "I bet they're going on secret dates~"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, RACOON EYES!" He then turned to the blonde, "YOU TOO, STUPID CHAIN-SELLER!"

"NO SHIT, I'D RATHER BE SHIPPED WITH A TROPHY OR SOME HERO TITLE!" The angry gremlin continued, "Deku should be shipped with, I don't fucking know, ROUND FACE OR MAYBE THE CLINIC'S HOSPITAL BED?!"

"Kacchan, you didn't-"

"I did. Now shut it, Deku!"

"But you're the one who's been yelling all day, Kacchan!!"

"SHUT UP AND REMOVE THE THING THAT'S BEEN HURTING MY GODDAMN EYES!" He pointed to the screen.

Eve quickly pressed the button, not wanting him to explode the whole cinema of rage.