1

A week. Just a week had passed since they've settled. All was good besides the occasional doors opening and floorboards creaking at midnight without apparent cause. Besides the only one really even bothered by it was Jaemin. Every time they heard something they'd go running to either Jeno or whoever was closest.

This time was no different, "No, no, no, it fucking opened!" Jaemin clung to Jeno's arm, and damn if he held any tighter he might make it fall off. Jeno raised a brow and sighed, "I'm not crazy. I literally saw it open."

"Is the window open in there?" Jaemin shrugged.

"You think I'm crazy enough to go in there?" The younger raised a brow and followed Jeno to the bathroom. Jeno opened the door and noticed the window slightly opened. He pried Jaemins hands off him and went in, shutting the window. Jaemin stood outside the doorway watching him.

"See? Just the wind moving it." Jeno looked into the mirror and chuckled, "Isn't this the bathroom we played bloody mary in?"

"It was the Devils Face, and you're all stupid for playing it." Jaemin crossed his arms and pouted. Jeno smiled and went over, holding Jaemin's waist and pulling his lover into the bathroom. Jaemin barely resisted and kept his arms where they were, "Chenle broke the mirror to fucks sake.."

"It's not broken. He bought a sticker online and put it up to scare us." Jeno reached up to the corner, "He peeled it off a bit when we went in." Jeno went to peel off the supposed sticker, cutting his fingertip on the cracked glass. He hissed and shook his hand, "I literally saw him peel off this exact corner.." Jeno wiped the blood off on his shirt, not worrying since the fabric was black.

"So he did actually break the mirror." Jaemin walked out, Jeno groaning and following suite, heading straight to Chenle's room. He opened the door to find Chenle, Jisung, and Mark yelling at each other over a game, "Chenle what the hell?"

"What?" The younger never took his eyes off the game, just barely facing the other.

"The mirror? I know you like playing jokes but why'd you break it?" Chenle paused the game and ignored the small whines and complaints of the other two. He turned to fully face Jeno.

"I didn't break it. I told you guys it was a sticker. I even showed you." Jeno stuck out his finger, motioning for him to follow. Chenle rolled his eyes but stood anyways, following the older to the bathroom. He traced his finger over the cracks, just enough to not cut himself, "Ok, so it's broken. But I didn't do this."

"Then who did?" Jeno folded his arms. "How am I supposed to know? I don't monitor the bathroom 24/7. That'd be weird." Hours had passed and everyone had gone to their respective rooms. Jaemin and Jeno, Mark and Haechan, Chenle and Renjun, then Jisung getting his own.

Yet again, another peaceful night.