~Chapter 11~

TW: SWEARING

Okay, so y/n's hero costume is going to be this one: 

If you don't like it, feel free to imagine your own outfit! I'm sorry if anyone is upset by me choosing this one 0-0

Also, at the bottom of this chapter I have a special announcement! :))

The bus ride was pretty long, and Jirou and I laughed the whole way there. Bakugou, who I realized was a literal jerk to Izuku, was yelling at the boys for telling him he was too mean to be  a hero. 

"Yeah, the fact that we can tell when we have only known you for a short while-" Denki started, "Means your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage" Kirishima finished for him. 

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou retorted, his hands tensing, and it looked like he was holding back his quirk. Kirishima just laughed, hiding his grin behind his hands. 

I drew my focus away from their conversation, and looked to my left. Ochoko was engaged in a conversation with Deku, and my breath hitched when I saw the pink dusted cheeks of the green haired boy. 

I quickly looked away from that conversation as well, already feeling anger pool in the pit of my stomach. I knew I had to be happy for my friends, but it still pained me to see Ochoko so happy with someone else. 

But, what was the brown haired girl to me? A friend? Or just a silly highschool crush? 

It must be the second one...it had to be. I can't deal with myself right now, to many emotions are floating around my mind. 

~~~~~

"Everyone, quiet down! Get your stuff, and leave nothing behind as you get off the bus!" Aizawa announced from the front of the vehicle. 

I made sure to grab my mask and gloves which I had taken off, slipping on the gloves but keeping the mask in my hands. I walked off the bus with a new-found spring in my step, happy to stretch my legs and arms. 

We are led to a building surrounded by walls, and I get a glimpse of buildings past them. Slightly confused, I keep walking with the group. 

We walked into the building, and were all surprised when the number 1 hero, All Might was there! My mouth hung open in shock, and I struggled to contain my excitement as thrilled whispers rippled over the crowd of students. 

I glanced over at Uraraka, and just for a second, our eyes met. Y/ec against brown, time seemed to slow as we kept eye contact. I could see they pure excitement and joy in her eyes, and those feelings were reflected in mine. 

Y/ec= Your eye color :)

All Might explained the training exercise that we would be doing, there would be 3 students playing the role of "villains" and 3 students on a team playing "Heros". The "Villains" have a secret weapon that they have to protect, as the hero's try to find and disarm it (By touching it).