Chapter 1

My name is Y/n. I am a magician and a new student at Metropolis High School. I was attending my first day after transferring here from my old school in Gotham City.

In my past, I kept trying to do magic shows, but people kept calling my magic fake and I was getting tired of it, so I decided to leave my school and have a new fresh start in my life.

I got off the bus and looked at the school and I was really nervous.

I headed inside really shy and I was looking at some of the people and I just kept walking, I had no friends even from my old school.

I wasn't looking where I was going and I accidentally bumped into someone and fell on the floor.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." I said while rubbing my head.

"It's okay. Are you all right?" The person asked.

I opened my eyes and see a beautiful girl with purple hair.

She held her hand out for me and I was blushing and grabbed her hand and she helped me up

"I've never seen you before." She said.

"I'm new here, I've transferred here from my old school. My name is Y/n and I am a magician." I said.

"Wait, did you say magician!?" She asked really shocked.

"Yes." I said really nervous.

She got really excited.

"I'm a magician too!" She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, I am Zee Zatara." She said.

Zee Zatara? I've heard of her Dad, but I've never heard of her before.

"Finally, I'm not the only student here who is a magician. Can you show me an example?" She asked.

"Uh... sure." I said.

I grabbed my wand and casted a spell and two portals opened up.

I held my hand out and stretched it through the blue portal and it ended up in the orange portal

"Wow, that's a really amazing trick." She said really impressed.