Chapter 6 | Friendly Bonding

Both Kenma and Hinata are inside of Kenma's Room. Both of them are playing hide n seek and its Kenma's Turn.

Hinata will hide while Kenma will search for him, with both of his eyes covered with fold.

They decide to just play inside Kenma's room than in the living room. Because they are both afraid that they might break some things there, that will make Kenma's dad disappoint to both of them.

Kenma finally found Hinata inside their closets making Hinata scream in terror.

Both of them laugh after Hinata screams. Because he screams like a girl.

Oh how Kenma is enjoying this everyday, he got to play with Hinata, be with hinata for 24/7.

He kinda wish for hinata's parents to disappear forever, so his time with Hinata will be forever.

It's because hinata's both parents were gone for work. And now Hinata will stay on Kenma's house a little longer until night time, or until Hinata's parents comes back

-

"stop splashingg Kenma-san!!  It hurts my eyess! " Hinata whine again as he laugh.

Kenma just scoff it off then point the shower to Hinata again making him wet.

"Waaahh your bathroom feels cold and good as always! "

Hinata said

"Yeah... " Kenma said as he smiles.

Shoyou likes my bathroom.

Please live with me..

Both of them are inside the bathroom, obviously.

Kenma and Hinata were inside the bath tub while Hinata was sitting face to face with Kenma. The cold water reach to both of their waist, making their lower waist sink underneath the water.

Both of kenma's legs where fold making his butt cheeks pin both of his ankles down.

Hinata was sitting also inside the bath tub with his legs stretch out straightly making Hinata's ankles reach Kenma's knees.

Hinata were trying to cover his face when Kenma was teasing him by pointing the shower to him.

Kenma giggles lightly as he founds the way hinata tries to protect himself hilarious and his expression also.

"Kenma-sann stop!  Im trying to soap my body!  You're removing it by the waterr! "

Hinata said whining while laughing.

"but i want to be the one to wash you with a soap"

Kenma said.

"but it's kinda embarrassing! Only a baby who got to wash by their mommy and daddy! And im not a baby anymore!"

Hinata said

"yes you are a baby! "

Kenma said

"no im not!"

"yes you are"

"no im-"

"you are my baby.."

Kenma suddenly said, which makes Hinata halt in surprise

"WHAT!?"

Hinata screams in surprise

"you are my mom!? "

Hinata said as he smiles widely, liking the idea

"no-"

Kenma said.