Story TRIGGER WARNING

Ok guys, in real life I work at a Boba Shop, (Not saying the name of it for privacy reasons.) and this happened.

So I'm working at the Boba Shop and a lady walks in and I take her order as usual.  Another girl, who is one of our regulars, walks in and accidentally bumps into the lady whose order I'm currently taking.

Our regular apologizes and backs up a bit, there I thought it would be fine, but no.

The lady shouted, "How dare you!?" and slaps our regular. Everybody's staring at us three and our regular has tears rolling down her face.

"Ma'am, you had absolutely no right to do that." I say, the lady darts her eyes back to me and shouts "I WAS BEING ASSUALTED!" 

Which she clearly wasn't. 

I sighed and staed "Ma'am, I'm going to have to ask you to leave this store."

She gasps and says something I never thought I'd have to hear in a million years.

"YOU WORTHLESS ______ ARE ALL THE SAME!" Wanna know whats she called us?

She called us the N word, me and the regular are both black. Everybodys reacts, somebody screamed, others covered their or others ears, and some people laid their heads down.

I remembered my boss telling me that we're allowed to throw drinks at racist, homophobes, ect. So I grabbed a Strawberry Boba and drank it cuz it was too good to throw.

While I did that, the lady was escorted out and banned. I paid for the regulars meal even though she assisted I didn't have to,  I did anyway becuase she is an adorable innocent little star who didn't deserve to be slapped and racially offended.

Like, idk why but whenever that regular is happy I just feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I'm glad she's happy.

Anyways, stay safe and be kind!

Bye my Little Lustettes!