Together!!

Maya and Carina are super happy that they can finally be with each other. After not being able to see each other cause of Covid-19 guidelines, and the first thing they do is have sex. They both head to the bedroom, kissing. Carina finally gets turned on, and takes it to the next step, starts to take off Maya's clothes. Maya starts to eat out Carina, and Carina starts to moan and Maya stops and asks "are you ok baby?" Carina answer's "yes i'm fine baby". They have been going at it for about 2 hours now, and Maya says "i need a shower" and Carina says "why don't I join you". Maya starts the shower when she hears a knock on the door, she opens the door and she see's Jack, Maya asks "Jack are you ok?" and Jack responds "No, I just had sex with Inara", Maya responds "Jack?! what the hell?" Jack says "What do i do?" Maya responds "GO TALK TO HER" after she says that she pushes Jack out of the door so she can get back to Carina in the shower. Carina is all ready in the shower waiting for Maya. Maya walks into the bathroom and see's Carina naked in the shower, Maya starts to take her clothes off, and walks into the shower kissing Carina. They start to wash each others hair and Maya gets turned on and starts rubbing on Carina. At this time it 8pm and Carina is starting to get tired and she tells Maya "babe i'm getting tired i'm gonna head to bed" Maya reponds and says "ok baby, love you, goodnight".