Fight

Maya just got home from hanging out with Vic and Andy, Carina welcomes her as she walks in. Carina said she wanted to talk to Maya, Maya asks "why, Is everything ok?" Carina responds "No,You have been hanging out with Vic and Andy a lot and i feel left out." Maya says "Well there my friends and i wanna hangout with them." Carina says "So do you not care" Maya walks away. Carina opens the front door and yells "I need some space" Maya didn't hear her so she says "What did you say?" It was to late Carina was already gone. Maya leaves the room and is saying Carina's name but she doesn't say anything, Maya starts calling her but she doesn't pick up. Maya starts to cry cause she's getting worried. Carina didn't know where to go so she went to the hospital, and decides she'll just sleep at the hospital for the next few days. 

A couple days later, Maya needed to take something to the hospital and she walks in and see's Carina with a women who is straight and who is Carina's helper. Maya gets jealous cause she see's them laughing. So Maya walks away and decides to go to 'Joes Bar'. She walks in and see's Jack and decides to sit with him, and one drink leads to another, Carina texts Andy and asks if she knows where Maya is and Andy responds "I think Joes". So Carina goes to Joes so she can see Maya and talk to her after the fight cause they haven't talked in a couple days. Carina walks in and sees Maya take a shot, Carina is about to walk up to Maya and Jack, and she see's Jack lean in for a kiss, and Maya didn't pull away or try to stop herself from kissing him. Maya turns around and see's Carina, and Carina walks out crying, Maya run's after Carina and says "Babe it's not what it looks like. Maya finally catches up to Carina and yells "Carina can you stop" Carina says "leave me alone Maya", Maya doesn't listen and pulls Carina's shoulder and says "stop, can we talk?" Carina says "Why would you do that you know how much our relationship meant to us". Maya and Carina go back to the apartment to talk about there problems, but its gonna take some time.