Papa's care

Aliya immediately hugged abhi and cries..

Al: I am not a bad girl Bhai...

Abhi's eyes brimmed seeing his little sister's tears..

Abhi parts the hug and stepped back from her and looked away..

Al: you hate me this much...you are not even looking at me... Who will love me other than you bhai..

Saying she cries ...

Not able to stop himself for long, abhi hugged her and pats her head...

Ab: don't cry aliya

Al: how can I hurt your kids bhai... I am bad but not that much as you think..

Ab: you are not bad Aliya...if someone is bad here then it is me.. whatever you are today, I made you like this..you are very sweet when you were a baby but I pampered you a lot and changed you like this..

Al: no bhai...you are the best brother in this entire world...I am sorry bhai...I hurted you a lot...

She parts from the hug and says," bhai...I hate pragya but I love you bhai..."

Ab: how can you say that you love me when you hate my love..

Pragya looked at him shocked..

Ab: they three are my world Aliya...

Aliya shouts

Al: then me?....you forgot me after you got your family...

Ab: what are you saying Aliya...how can I forget you...you are my little sister..

Abhi's dadi comes near Aliya and says," Aliya beta.. now abhi is not just your brother, he is a husband and a father....but that doesn't mean he will love you less.."

Aliya hugs dadi ...

A.dadi: my child...you will be your bhai's laadli forever..

Aliya looked at pragya and says," did you hear.."

Pragya nods..

Al: I am his dearest..

Pr: I never wanted your place...I just wanted to create a little place for me in his life..

Al: but because of me you lost your place from everyone's lives..

Pragya sadly smiles..

Pr: I came to know the truth that I never had a place in everyone's lives..

Sa: don't say like that beta

Pragya asked Aliya..

Pr: did you see my kids..

Aliya immediately ran from there saying ," oh...no..I forgot"

All rushed behind her and comes to kitchen and sees Krish kneeling on the floor by balancing his both hands on the floor whereas Kiara stood over his back and tried to open the cupboard..

Pragya lifts Kiara and says,"what are you both doing here...I said you both right, kids should not come to kitchen"

She helped Krish to stand and asks," does your back hurt"

Kr: no mumma..

Pr: nowadays you both are not even listening my words...

Ki: we both came here to eat snacks..

Pr: you both should have waked me if you both were hungry..

Kiara cups pragya's face and says," now we both became big naa, so we thought not to disturb you.."