An Adam Lambert and Sauli Koskinen one shot ❤

This is a Saubert One Shot because they are perfection and I was bored haha :) thanks for reading and please vote! :) and comment what you think! Thanx for reading :)

ADAMS P.O.V:

2 years and 1 month. That's how long I have been with the love of my life. The day we met I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He was shorter than me but seemed to have that sparkle in his eyes that would draw anyone closer. I was standing there talking to Tommy Joe,who was uncomfortable but flattered since he was getting hit on by some very cute guys.

I never thought I would find someone after the torture and captivity that my past relationships held. Little did I think that I would find him in Finland! But there he was,talking to his friends in Finnish. His accent was the sound of a thousand angels. It sounds so cliché,but it was love at first sight. That moment when our eyes met.

Now here I am laying on the couch with my arms wrapped around the love of my life. We were silent but it was such a comfortable silence,like nothing being said was just like saying everything. The show we were watching ended and he turned over to face me. My beautiful Sauli. My Finnish love.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked with a smile on his face that made my heart melt every time.

"You...me...us" I said with a matching smile. It sounds crazy but I am in complete and utter bliss. Lately our relationship feels like it has taken a new height. Like its on a new level. Even my Glamberts have picked up on it. I can easily admit that we are so much more affectionate in public. I'm talking about him more in interviews,and that simple public kiss.

That party,if you can even call it that, was the perfect example. I really feel like he feels the same way. Usually he feels,or so he's said,that for my sake he keeps the cutesy couple stuff to a minimum. But after convincing him that I rather give up my career then give him up,which I still mean 100%, he realized I was right.

"I love you" Those three words. Simple apart,but together they are the most powerful thing on earth. We first said 'I love you' over a year ago,and say it on a daily basis,but it still means so much.

"I love you too" And with that I leaned in and kissed the only person I will ever love. The only person who truly understands me. My love,my life,the person I would die without!