part5

- Pooja was going to her bedroom, getting angry at the actions of her friend until she clashed with her husband, Ajay ... She grabbed him by his hand forcefully and brought him into the room and closed the door ...

Pooja in double words with crying: What is this Ajay? How could he leave radhika after 20 years of marriage !!!  It is never impossible, I will not allow this to happen. We promised aunt that  we will reconcile their relationship and bring them together again..but by his action Kabir shattered all our dreams 😭 ...

Ajay took her on his chest,
saying: Pooja I promise you that his announcement will be a final blow to their vanity and it will be the principle of our successful launch ... 

-Pooja: How's that?  ...

- Ajay: There is always one last attempt after which we feel comfortable, before we give up completely, we will do our best even if we had to be the bad side of the story ..

Pooja: Ajay, I had an idea that could benefit us in the beginning. 

-Ajay: What is it ?! 

Pooja: You'll know tomorrow

The next morning ... Kabir called Radhika to invite her to have a special dinner. At first she did not accept the idea, but at the end she agreed ... After she finished she went home first to get some files and then returned to her car to go to the place of her meeting with Kabir.  Upon her arrival, she found him sitting waiting for her..she sat facing him ..

- Radhika: What is the reason for this determination?  ...

- Kabir: In fact, a long time has passed since this dates  ... She interrupted him,

saying: Without formalities, please enter into the subject ...

-Kabir: Well, since you are insistent, I will tell you. I came here to take your signature on some official papers

- Radika: What is it?  ..

- Kabir: Divorce papers dear! ..

she was shocked by what she heard

- Radhika: It seems that your girlfriend is the one who asked you to do so, or rather she ordered you ..

- Kabir angrily: Hold your limits, Madame ..

Radhika laughed with contempt and mockery ..

-Radhika: I will sign  Divorce papers, but after the agreement ends..By the way, when is the date of the engagement set .

- Kabir: Soon ..

- Radhika: Good then you will see me with trouble soon..and you will combine me with a virulent disease ..

- Kabir amazed: What do you mean ?!  ..

- Radhika: You will understand in time ... She left the restaurant upset, leaving Kabir confused about him.

- The next morning ... Radhika had undergone medical tests some time ago, and the result appeared. The doctor called her a special call. At first she was surprised but thought he wanted something else ... She went to meet him and here was a surprise when the doctor examined her and discovered her illness, he was surprised by her bad condition.  He did not know how to tell her, it was difficult for him to say. When he wanted to say he saw her laugh and

say to him, "Why are you surprised?
"
- Radhika: By God, is not cancer with me in my head?

... His eyes were filled with tears and he said: Yes, it is a malignant disease in your head ...

She laughed in tears and said: I told him that he will combine me with the malignant disease ...
But what happened did i have reached the last place? ..

- Doctor: Fortunately, you are at the beginning, and you will have to do the treatment ...

- Radhika: The chemist? ..

- The doctor: No limited only to medicines and some injections ..

- Radhika: Thank you, doctor, and I hope that  What happened remains a secret between us ..

- The doctor: Of course..I wish you a speedy recovery ..

- Radhika came back home, upset on one side, Kabir and on the other hand the disease .. Pooja went up to her room to check on her,

-Pooja: Hello, how are you? Why are you pale? ...

- Radhika: Maybe of fatigue ...

- Pooja: You have to rest and prepare your self because tomorrow is the departure time for the ship ..

- Radhika: Which ship ..

- Pooja: The cruise ..

-Radika: uff damn it, I forgot about it. I will be on time. Don't worry ...

Happy new year to every one!