Chapter 1: Mysterious Guy

PROLOUGE:

"Time, It's cycle of 24 hours each day will never change as long as the earth's keep rotating. It will keep repeating over and over gain. In other words, We're living inside the time. We're growing inside the time. We people change but the time doesn't. 

"Being a good girl has it's drawbacks." I thought to myself.  

"People change and so do i." I added triumphantly.

Haley Diaza is a good simple girl that is contented to everything she have. But everything started to change in her own little world when she gains more knowledge about internet and technology.

------------

AUTHOR'S pov:

hi there! i was just thinking how i will start this story (beginner's problem and i'm sorry i re-created the chapter 1. VOMMENT) 

*******************************************************************

Chapter One

  It's 2:09 am and Mosquitos biting me, and i couldnt help myself but to start to get annoyed and ease the itch on my arms. I'm currently working for my english homework. I chose a cliche topic about "soulmates" I read the passage that caught my attention most.

 "soulmate- A person with whom you have an immediate connection the moment you meet -- a connection so strong that you are drawn to them in a way you have never experienced before.

example: Our eyes met for the first time and I was filled with an enormous amount of energy. I was unbelievably happy yet confused. Without looking away we both smiled and then began to laugh as if we finally understood the joke. We both started walking through the crowded room as if in a dream and then we met. "Hello my name is Kirsten" /smile "Hello my name is Juan"... the rest was a blur. This is what happens when you meet your soulmate."

 This is the phrase i read over and over again. cliche, touchy,dramatic, and dreamlike. I blinked as i imagined what it would be like to find your soulmate. A myth about our spirit separated into two different sexes. a half soul. The feeling of loneliness, the feeling of some part of you is missing but once you two meet, you are mentally inseparable, it's you two against the world. I sighed as i realized i'm getting more serious about the topic. Hope that soulmate really exist. I rolled my eyes as i yawned and gave up at my own dilemna and printed the article in long bondpaper. This will be the papers that i will pass to my teacher tomorrow so i kept it  on the long light brown folder and hid it inside my schoolbag.

              The atmosphere changed and heard my stomach growled, I sighed in defeat and headed to the ref to make a sandwich. I took one bite while my thought was wondering why i still couldn't sleep so i went back to my  laptop. As I scrolled down boringly while chewing my sandwich and chugging the cup of water down my stomach, There i notice the new popular world's socializing site: facebook. There i caught the phrase 'connects people worldwide'. As I clicked on It, Blue and white Screen appeared on my laptop's screen. 'friendster iso much better' I thought to myself, comparing friendster and facebook at once.But it doesn't hurt if i will try to make an account to another website. 

                                           'It may help me in the future.' I thought for a while. Geez okay, i'll sign up. After half an hour of getting excited on finishing answering online questions i'm finally done. I yawned and stretched my arms high then suddenly i realized that it's almost 3am as i travelled my eyes downright at the desktop. I began to feel the cold silent that is screaming at my surroundings and the buzzing sound of annoying mosquitoes. Suddenly the atmosphere got colder and colder as I heard a loud noise outside of the house. It was like a voice of a crying baby. There's no baby here in our home, and there's no way a baby can walk outside and in this impossible time. I gulped and cold air embraced me and i can feel my knees starts to shake on their own. Unable to control the coward living inside me, Goosebumps got me and I hurriedly ran upstairs to my bedroom. I remember the ghost story my grandma told me about tiyanak or chanak. About the dead baby that is covered in blood, wearing it's big wide smiling creepy eyes and devilish creepy smile as it walked to it's prey. As  I sunk deeper into my wilderness kiddie thoughts. I caught my unrealistic imagination in my mind  that the monster can open the windows and get inside the room and will cut my neck until my bloody head will roll down the floor. yes, only head (i'd seen it also in the old scary filipino movie) I screamed as i headed towards my grandma's room. My grandma and grandpa panickedly woke up like both of them will have a heart attack anytime if i dare spoke one word to them. Grandpa opened the lights hurriedly and asked 'whats wrong? is there a thief?! while grandma panted"in jesus name" over and over again. i hurriedly  headed towards their master's bed. and i pointed to my room and told them there was a chanak outside. My grandpa sighed and my grandma glared at me as grandpa got off the bedroom to check.