Shout About It

"come on; let's just shout about it,"

** ** ** 

Zayn Malik + Alexandria Fleming = Best Friends Forever.

But maybe forever doesn't last forever. Only time can tell really, and nobody could blame the 10 year old kids who made that promise. Still, the words remain carved into the walls of her tree house; and they would stay that way always.

This is the story of how one girl has impacted the boy we see on the cover of nearly every magazine possible. This is the story of who made Zayn, the Zayn Malik we all know and love. This is the story of their friendship and hardships alike. This is the story of Zayn and Alexandria.

** ** ** 

Author's Note: Hi guys! I am so fucking excited for this book. (Please, excuse my language. I am just that excited!)

I'm just so excited that I want to SHout about it! (And yes, I went there...) 

Okay, so let me just explain this; each chapter is going to be a different year in their lives. Basically, the prologue is going to begin when they're 18 years old, but then in chapter one they will be 9 years old. Then it will just progress that way for the remainder of the story. (ch2=10y.o.; ch3=11y.o.; and so on) It will be a total of 13 chapters and then the Epilogue will take place in this year. 

Also, I am taking both of my Zayn one shot's from my One Direction imagine book (Picture This) into this one. I kinda took them and well I got the idea for this story from that. (I'll explain it again in the AN for the prologue, but I just thought I should explain it now.)

Anyway, this story is basically becoming a story because, or rather, thanks to one of my readers, Rachel, who really loved those two one shots; so basically this story is dedicated to her (and to anyone else who read it and liked it as much as she did, but mostly her).

OH MY GOD, I almost forgot (and this is really important). So they will constantly be saying "shout about it" to one another. Like, it will kinda be their thing. 'come on, let's shout about it,' or 'just shout about it,' or 'I want to shout about it,' etc. But yeah, it's kinda just their thing that they do. and you'll see that it starts right away when they meet, so yeah. I think it's cute, but that might just be me being weird. 

ALSO, (almost forgot) this book title came from the song called Shout About It by The Vamps. Listen to the song. It's super cute and I love it; and yeah. I kinda use a line from the song in each chapter (starting in chapter 2). I don't use the actual line, but I use the concept of each line. And they don't go in order of the song. If you want to figure out which line correlates with each chapter, then I challenge you to do so, but you don't have to, of course. It just could be fun to do, you know?

Okay, so I hope you enjoy the story, and yeah, please vote and comment. Tell me what you all think, because feedback is always great.