New years day

This is NOT part of the actual story//
Tom's p.o.v:

We were all sat in the living, i was sat messing around on a game on my laptop sitting on the chair while tord sent messages to me even though he sat across the room from me and edd and matt cuddled together on the couch. I began to get bored and out the laptop aside and began to message tord back teasing him at thid point
~messages~
Bby blue- tom
Hot bae- tord

Bby blue- what do you want

Hot bae- you know what i want

Bby blue- your hentai?

Hot bae- hell no something better

Bby blue- i give up

Hot bae- your gonna have to wait till midnight~

Tord's p.o.v:

I watched Tom as he turned off his phone and glares at me. I returned a smirk to him and a rosey coloured blush dusted his soft cheeks and he looked away his eyes going from a night black to a light white. He is just adorable, i began to day dream about doing stuff to him while edd and matt cuddled and gently kissed eachother while i kept my eyes on tom like a wolf looking at his prey.

~an half later nearly new years~

Tom's p.o.v:

Tord had picked me up and sat me in his lap and cuddled me and began to whisper sweet nothings into my ear making me warm up from embarrassment and some how comfort. The minuets felt like hours and it was just a minute before midnight and Tord held my check as we heard the count down he looked me into my eyes "hey Tom i know we have a small amount of time left but i wanna treasure this moment eith you..." '3...' "I will treasure i-" '2...' he crashed his lips onto mine and the count down finished and the sound of fireworks filled the room as Tord then deepened the kiss and then pulled away after the fireworks finished. "I love you Thomas.." I felt my cheeks warm up as i gazed into his deep red eyes "I-i love you too..."
After five minutes Tord carried tom to bed and matt and edd fell asleep on the couch. Tord took me into his room and began to cuddle with me on his bed soon falling asleep.

//sorry this was rushed anyway happy new years depending when you see this also its nearly new years for us brits its like 23:44pm