☆29. Tameless Beast☆

Days have passed Jungkook was still trying to recover from the pain of losing his love. Meanwhile Jungkook became more cruel, cold hearted and a type of person who doesn't give a shit about others. Jungkook was emotionless he was void of any feelings. Just like demon a dangerous beast residing in his body. The CEO was very harsh towards the employees and he didn't liked any kind of incompetence in work.

V was getting impatient he couldn't wait now, after waiting for so long he finally decided it's the time for action.
He was obssesed with Jungkook and in order to have Jungkook for himself the crazy mafia could go to any level.
Buy all means he just wanted to have his obsession under his control. But the Jeon Jungkook is not someone who could be claimed that easily. V still didn't had the idea of the beast that resides inside Jeon Jungkook. No one could stand against this person he was a Tameles beast, which was only under the spell of his love Jimin.

Three days ago Jungkook was busy scanning the presentations on his laptop screen doing his work in his office chamber, he was about to leave since it was already past working hours. V was inside the cabin at first Jungkook was startled seeing his friend at this hour of work but what the latter confessed left Jungkook speechless and shook at the same time.

V had confessed Jungkook to be his boyfriend and at the same time he asked if Jungkook was ready to marry someone. With all due respect he had Jungkook rejected his confession very politely not willing to ruin their friendship. Jungkook said that he wasn't still recovered after loosing his son Jimin and said he no longer have an interest in love life.

By now V was going crazy how could Jungkook reject him just like that, it was hurting his pride. How on earth Jungkook can say no to him when clearly V was obssesed with him like a crazy child waiting to have his candy but at the same time this playful, childish psychotic Mafia was literally very crazy about Jungkook. If Jungkook didn't want to be with him willingly V decided that he will make Jungkook stay forcefully by all means.

V didn't cared if he had to hurt Jungkook or not, he just knew that Jeon Jungkook should bend under him. V asked his specifically trained guards to attack Jungkook while he was on his work. V had instructed his men to torture Jungkook untill he gives up but they were ordered not to to kill the CEO. V had instructed them to bring Jungkook to him alive.

Jungkook was done with his work and was about to leave that's when his secretary informs him that his personal driver had an emergency that's why he couldn't come. Now Jungkook had to drive his royal black Mercedes on his own. It was a pitch black night the road to Jungkooks mansion was always empty. Jungkook was driving but his car stops in middle of the road. Jungkook sighs heavily and gets out of the car to check what was wrong suddenly, only to realize that car's tyre was punctured completely. "what the fuck is this now ! ah... geez seriously I'm so done, I need a cab...." Jungkook was talking within himself getting frustrated that's when he heard the loud crash of his cars glass breaking, scattering all the glass pieces on the ground.

When Jungkook turned around only to realize he was surrounded by a group of what seemed like gangsters and one of the man had broke his cars glass door with a strange type of baseball bat. Jungkook was surprised as to why these punks gathered around him and he didn't miss to notice the sharp knives and guns in their hands clearly aiming at him.

They were probably very confident and may be underestimated of what Jeon Jungkook was capable of doing. Jungkook sensed that they were clearly here to harm him or more worse to kill him and he just closed his eyes took a long deep breath. Loosely cracking his neck and knuckles Jungkook marched towards them slightly adjusting his black blazer. Loosening his first three shirt buttons in the process.

One of the man headed towards Jungkook holding a baseball bat in his hand ready to hit Jungkook but couldn't match up to Jungkooks speed who within a snap of second kicked him hard below his knee point and grabbing the man's hand behind his back t...

One of the man headed towards Jungkook holding a baseball bat in his hand ready to hit Jungkook but couldn't match up to Jungkooks speed who within a snap of second kicked him hard below his knee point and grabbing the man's hand behind his back twisting it painfully. Jungkook then yanked him by his hairs and snatched the baseball bat from his hands and knocked the man out on spot.

Jungkook held that bat in his one hand and was moving towards the other one who was ready to attack Jungkook with knife in his hands.... but Jungkook stroked the bat exactly on his face which made the blood to flow out from his mouth. Jungkook grabbed his collar and threw him on the cars glass door damaging his face and head at the same time.

The next one tried to attack Jungkook from behind punching Jungkook on the face which made him to hiss in pain. Jungkook glared at him boring holes in his poor soul. Jungkook wiped the blood from his lips and landed a high pitched powerful kick exactly on the man's ribcage. Jungkook then grabbed his neck and twisted it with his bare hands which resulted the man to die on spot.

Jungkook was all alone kicking them that's when one of the man stabbed Jungkook with knife on his right thigh. Jungkook groaned in pain as soon as the knife pierced his thigh the stab was deep. But the thing was Jungkook lost it now he was the dangerous beast ready to ruin his prey now. Jungkook grabbed the man's hand who stabbed him and snatched the knife from his hands, Jungkook then landed a powerful kick which made the man to go numb on his knees. Jungkook took that knife and shoved it in his mouth twisting the knife in that mans throat with force and ripping apart his entire neck and throat open with the flow of blood streaming down his body.

Seeing this other few got scared to say would be an understatement they were horrified to see Jeon Jungkook. They were now sure what rumours they heard about this cold CEO were absolutely true.

That's when Jackson enters the scene and gets shocked seeing Jungkooks condition hands covered with blood and visible stab on his thigh. "I'm extremely sorry master I wasn't able to do my job. I failed to make sure about your security, it's my fault for being late" Jackson said his head hanging low at his own dissapontment as Jungkook's guard and his trusted man,  he should have been there with his master but Jungkook alone was equal to knock down hundreds of poeple.

"Don't blame yourself Jackson, just make sure to find out who was behind this shit, for now take care of these bodies" Jungkook ordered and Jackson brought new car for him to leave.

.

.

.

.

"Hoseok.. ah I couldn't stop him V attacked Jungkook today, we need to hurry up before Jungkook or others find out about this" Park Seojoon who was Kim Taehyung's right hand said to hoseok who got panicked after hearing this.

"We need to be careful from now on, I can't lie to Jungkook anymore he is my best friend, I think we really need to proceed with that plan although it is risky but things are getting out of hands so let's do it before he gets out of control" Hoseok explains while Seojoon nods in agreement.

End of Chapter

Did you enjoyed this chapter ?

What hoseok is hiding ? get ready for new twist.