Hey stream, should we read fanfiction?

h3dgi3 pulled up wattpad. Maybe reading fanfiction on stream wasn't the best idea. He looked over at the chat seeing that everyone was freaking out. Crack fanfic  recommendations rolled in, and by rolled in I mean more like two or three had been thrown out. Suddenly the screen began to ripple, colors oozing out of the screen. 

"What the hell?" h3dgi3 gasped out as the screen pulled him in. He looked down at himself and saw that he was suddenly in a new outfit. He recognized it, it was Quackity's normal outfit. He turned around, gasping as he saw himself in a window. 

"Holy shit I'm Quackity aren't I?" he gasped out. 

"Uh, yes you are. You always have been. Why are you acting so weird?" Someone said from behind him. Looking up h3dgi3 saw that it was.... Obama?!?! Holy shit- Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit- he was in that shitty fanfic he was about to read. h3dgi3 chuckled nervously, turning towards Obama. 

"Uh, h-hey Obama" h3dig3 choked out. Obama gave him a confused look, wondering why 'Quackity' was so nervous. h3dgi3 realized he had to act like Big Q and fool everyone around him, unsure about what the consequences would be if he didn't. Chuckling Obama took h3dgi3's hand and dragged him off to under a cherry blossom tree. 

"Big Q... I, I really... I... I like you!" Obama stuttered out, looking up at h3dgi3's eyes. Obama's orbs glossed over with tears as h3dgi3 froze up. h3dgi3 quickly rubbed his chin, chuckled and tried to tuck his hair behind his ear forgetting about Quackity's hat that was now on his head. As h3dgi3 brushed his hand by his ear he realized his head was now very cold. Obama looked completely shocked, 'Quackity' was bald! Looking down, h3dgi3 saw his hair in the hat on the ground, surrounded by cherry blossom petals. 

"Qu-Quackity! You're bald?!?! I-I'm sorry, this will never work out-" Obama cried out shocked. h3dgi3 staggered back, scared of what fate he was doomed to. Obama cried anime tears as he ran off in a 'Nyan~ neko sugar girls' fashion. h3dgi3 was stunned, what the fuck was going on? He gasped as another colored portal drew him in. 

Gasping in shock h3dgi3 noticed that he was back in his chair. He fumbled to look at twitch chat, just to know what the hell was going on from their view.

idiotic_trash106: Holy shit he's back- 

Pisscowboi16: haliuykjbakjgkfjbakjyt what the fuck was that?!!!!!111

Gulping h3dgi3 fell back, shocked.

To Be Continued...  :0