[Ch. 2] Capable

Uh.. don't got much to say for this intro. Stay hydrated though, always good to do that. 

Pizza helped me edit. :3
DumpsterPizza  <--- This pizza. 

Third Person POV

You watched as Azur Lane -- your fleet -- was taking fire from all sides, and you couldn't do anything about it.

Things were already looking bad, and with the arrival of these new Carriers, it didn't seem to be getting any better.

Cleveland: "I... I know that emblem...!"

You grit your teeth.

Y/N: "Sakura Empire."

???: "Despite being created by humanity to fight the sirens... a difference in our beliefs caused the four major camps to split into two separate factions..." The Siren attacks seemed to have died down a bit as the two carriers monologued. No one seemed to notice though since everyone was still on edge, unsure of what to do.

???2: "The first faction believes in only using the powers created by humankind to destroy the sirens. Eagle Union and Royal Navy fight on this side."

???: "As for the second faction... their group uses Siren technology in order to defeat the Sirens. They are the Ironblood. And then there's us. The great Sakura Empire."

???: "First Carrier Division. Akagi."

???2: "First Carrier Division

???2: "First Carrier Division. Kaga."

Planes started taking off from both Carriers, prompting the girls to start taking battle stances again

Akagi and Kaga: "Behold and Tremble!"