Chapter one

★︎ғᴏᴏʟs☆︎

CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER ONE

★︎ғᴏᴏʟs☆︎

ALEXANDER CASTILLO, HAD HIS EARBUDS IN, HIS FAVORITE SONG THRUMMING IN HIS EARS.

He felt a poke at his side, turning to see his sister giving him a bright smile.  He returned the smile, then face his notebook and trying to figure out what next to write.

His earbud was tugged from his ears. "Yeah?"

"Huh?" He heard his sister question. He turned, confused as well.

"What? Oh,no,no,no,no. What I was saying was fall in love with the place. It seems to me you think you won't have any fun in Buenos Aires." His father placed a hand over his shoulder, doing the same with his sister. "That's not true. Olga will probably make a chocolate cake, Jade will place a nice party for you, both."

"Well, let's just have the cake."
"Cake is nice."

"Violetta. Alexander." His father's voice warmed.

"Come on, Jade doesn't care about our birthday. Who's friends will be there anyway? Jade's friends or Alex and mines?" His sister ranted. "Oh, that's right. We don't have any friends of our own, since we're always traveling. We never meet anyone."

His sister walked off, his eyes darting between his father and sister. "You know...just give her a minute. I'm to anti-social to make friends anyway." He tried to joke,smiling at his father.
★︎ғᴏᴏʟs☆︎

Alexander way next to his father on the flight. His sister in the seat next to them. "Be right back."  He glanced up, that telling his father he heard him.

He watched as his sister stood up, slightly confused for a moment. His sister just gestured to who sat by her, him only giving her another smile.