ch.3 Neighbors

Onodera: Out of all people in Japan I work with Takano-san! And on top of that hes my boss now!......I can't change jobs now this is my best shot and with great pay...what am I going to do!!

Onodera was having a conversation with his thoughts thinking about working for the company for a couple of months then transfer to a different location. But then he realized running away from his problems wont solve his future, for once for his life he's going to fight it till the end!

Onodera: what's the worst can happen.
*opens the door to his new apartment*
Oh wow nice sized and beautiful structure I think I'll like it here-

Takano: Oh looks like you're my new neighbor, hopefully by living next door to each other that one day you'll stay with me.

Onodera: I- *grrr* What he shared in College was in the past but we are both men it cant be......normal for us to be together.

Takano: Like I give any fucks, I love you for you I dont fucking care if you're a man. As long you're Onodera im going to love you....you got that. *wink*

Speechless and flustered Onodera face light up like a hot spicy pepper, he went inside of his new appartment and curled up in a ball with his knees tucked in behind the closed door.

Onodera: Takano you idiot, I was trying to do you a favor and let you forget about me....I'm not specifical.

After that they decided to ride with each other to work and greater the others just like any other work day. It was a nice spring morning and as always in their department very busy and messy with instant noodles and bitter coffee.

Kisa: "Rii-chaaan- end meeee......"

Onodera: "Holy hell! What the fuck happen! And why you're close to heavens door!

Kisa: " Yoshiyuki and I was in charge of a popular magical girl manga and it's due date ends in 5 hours".

Yoshiyuki: "it would've been done earlier but....we passed out last night due to exhaustion and over work".

Onodera: "Ah-....A-allow me to help I have time to spare!"

Kisa&Yoshiyuki:" REALLY!!!!!"

Kisa and Yoshiyuki got on their knees and bowed down to Onodera like he was sent from the heaves and blessed by the Novel God's. Onodera was slightly flustered that his good deeds was paying off and slightly feels the love of his co workers.

Onodera:" A-alright let's get going we only have....ACK!! 4HRS AND 10 MINUTES GET TO WORK!!!"

Kisa&Yoshiyuki: SIR YES SIR!

time passed by as they sat down made corrections, re write and made spelling corrections. As time was getting close YoshiYuki made calls to the printers while Kisa was on hold to get in contact with the Manga author itself while Onodera manage to gather the courage to make final changes with Takano.

Takano:"Everything looks in order, hurry this up to the printers! We have no time to waste! Kisa email the final copies to the Artists! LET'S GET A MOVE ON!

ALL:"YES SIR!!"

With only 15 min left everything was submitted ontime and the release date to the magical girl manga would be published out on time thank to the Marukawa Publishing team! To celebrate their success they decided to head out to an all you can eat barbecue grill.

All:"Thank for the hard work"!

Kisa: "yahoo!! The sales was amazing and it's still climbing imma drink till I can't remember Japanese!!

Onodera: "I'm glad as well thank God the manga artist picked up before days end! She's such a beast!

Yoshiyuki: "At least you guys had a happy ending, I got chewd out at the printers because they wanted a "scheduled appointment" with me next time *sobs* but thank God they got it done last minute!"

Takano:"we all did good let us e joy our success tonight drinks on me! But you have to pay me back next month."

Onodera:" Haaaaa? Then what's the point on free drinks!!?"

Takano:" want to keep your job?"

Onodera:" Ack!- Blackmail!!!

They enjoyed their celebration with drinks, and food all night till they got kicked out by the manager because it was waaaaaay past closing time around 1am in the morning. Everyone orderd taxi's home while Takano has something other in mind.

Onodera: *hic* aaaaaaag *hic* we diiid iiiiit *hic*

Takano: "ugh even at this age he's still a lightweight, cmon I'll drive you home"

Onodera:" N-no!! *hicc* I can ride the next train home.....*hic*

Takano:" idiot, the last trian was 2 hrs ago I'm your only way home! And besides we live right next door together. Ugh get in the car you drunk"

Onodera: "Oi! I'm not drunk, if I was *hicc* drunk would I do this!? *onodera passes out in the passenger seat*

Takano shook his head strapped him in and drove them home. As they entered the parking lot, Takano managed to carry Onodera to their homes, instead of letting Onodera sleeping at his own space Takano decided to "monitor" him until he "physically recovers" from drinking

Onodera: "mmm w-where am I?

Takano:"we are safe at my place ik not letting you go until the next morning"

Takano slide his hands under Onodera shirt slowly taking it off as Onodera was too powerless to physically push him away. Takano then carefully brushes his hair aside lift his chin and gave him a kiss. Onoderas eyes widen in shock trying to break the kiss. Takano won't have it for its been far too long since he last held him.

Onodera: "why....don't mess with me! We're not supposed to do things like this it's wrong!

Takano: "like I give damn, I'll do anything to hear thoes 3 words from you no matter how long it takes!"

Takano resumes kissing Onodera, pushing him on the bed and removing the remaining of his clothes. They spent the rest of the night holding each other embracing one another under the sheets until dawn breaks.