5

As the days passes by, I can feel it drowning my lungs. The pain was unbearable, the suffocation was becoming worser. It was hurting my throat and the repeated coughing produces petals and a whole lot of blood.

"Iwaizumi, I'm leaving for work okay? Please call me if it gets worser," my mother said as she kisses my forehead.

My mother have pretty much figured out what is happening. She have constantly asked me to get the surgery. My only reply was 'I don't want to forget this feeling of love'. She broke down every time.

However it was true, and I would never forget about him because he was my life. My reason for living and if I were to forget him. My life. I would rather be dead.

The doorbell rang again. The door opened a few moments after. This was a routine for the past two weeks. Oikawa would always drop by after school to check up on me.

For that, the pain will minimise as I stared at his face as he tells me story of what happened at school and what he learned. Although most of the time he's talking about volleyball, I would still listen because volleyball is our life.

After that, he would make his way to practice and come back again to check up on me and stayed to tell me stories of practice while waiting for my mother to come home.

That one day in particular, he was talking about lunch and he was sharing how his girlfriend bought him milk bread and that she started preparing bento for him.

I started crying and he began to worry as he try to comfort me. I was already coughing up petal so it didn't get worser but it was still painful. He was worried but deep down I was hoping it's not because we're friends.

"Iwa-chan? It hurts me to see you like this? Can you just tell me who it is?" Oikawa said as he looked at me clutching my chest.

"I can't tell you, because I've made up my mind that I won't get them involved," I said my voice becoming rougher.

Yes I did. I definitely did. I'm fine. It was ironic. I thought of that when I'm literally suffering and crying here.