Lo siento

Sitting under our tree, I saw her staring at the emptiness of the valley. As the sky cried, I felt sorrow creeping in me. My heart pounded so much as she looked at my way. I saw how her eyes turned sad and even when she smiled, I can feel her sadness.

I stopped, we stared at each other as if remembering all of our features. I know we will not see each other again and this would be the last time I can see and touch her. I closed my umbrella and walked closer to hug her.

"I love you and I will always do," I said and heard her little sob as we embraced each other "My Isabella, the society may not accept us and our love, we may not be fated to last long but I am thankful for the little time given to us to show our love for each other. I did my very best to hide these feelings, I am foolish, I am a woman and only your servant, I am very sorry I dragged you to this mess" as I cried, she hugged me more.

" No, Lily I am to blame, I know you did your best, and I know you knew that I initiated all of it, I chose this, I'm the one who dragged you to this mess, I am very sorry my love" slowly, she pushed me away to stare.

Her eyes were red and tears keep flowing. I could not stand seeing her cry, softly I wiped her tears away and gently kissed her, the last thing I could do to stop her from crying. As we kissed, the clouds howled and cried even more. The winds were harshly touching our skin and even my ladies mantua and my dress were almost soaked with the rain we didn't mind. As we feel each other's breathe and tasted each other's lips. We kissed as if we depended on each other's air.

"My love it is time for me to go, I know even how much your father loved you, he just cannot accept this and us and I don't want him to hate you even more. I hope you can find happiness and find a man who will love you with all of his heart."

I walked under the sobbing sky with my tears flowing and further, I saw Philip, the man who bought me from Isabella's father and soon to be my husband.

"lo siento my love" I whispered my last words hoping she can hear it. "Till we meet again"