One: How beautiful!

How beautiful human beings are?

A human being is a unique masterpiece that our creator could ever created. At first, we didn't know what are the capabilities and abilities of a human being. We didn't know how to light a fire, to draw in the caves, to count the things around us, to name ourselves and many more. But we evolved, we discovered ourselves by being creative. And now, we can paint murals, draw 3d images, make use of complex mathematical formulas, invent a new word and many more that through time humans discovered all of it.  We explored things that could satisfy our mind and used it to make a masterpiece of our own that can help us in our everyday life. We are so unique and talented. Maybe some of us doesn't know about that because you still haven't explore yourself, of the things that you can do. But when you do, you will be proud of what you can do. Even a person who doesn't go to school, can do great things. Who knows? Even those who have dyslexia can create an invention that can change the whole world. Everybody has a gift and he or she should make use of it. No matter what is your status in our society, you can change the world! Humans are so unique that we invented things to go out in our planet and make each one of us do different amazing things that can "wow" us. So don't let yourself believe that you are nothing. We are beautiful and unique in our own way!