Chapter 2

I will changed the name of everyone in this document for their own protection. If you are who I hope you are their names will mean nothing anyways.

So back to my relocationing. Kate and Max Wilson were nice but like most agents very formal. When I arrived they called me "miss Sophia". It's strange for an agent to be so young so I think they didn't know quite how to handle me.

Kate had made a home cooked meal to welcome me, so we sat down and debriefed each other. I told them how I had no intention of calling them mom or dad unless we as witnesses, they understood completely. They also said that except for a few things I would be free to do what I pleased. I had to help with chores, nothing crazy just my share of the work. I also couldn't bring anyone over without their permission, which is part of the protection that they are here for. Beside that I could pretty much come and go with in reasonable means.

After dinner I was escorted to my new room. It was on the second floor, first door on the right. I scanned the room, taking stock of everything in it. It was a good size room with a queen bed, nightstand, desk, and comfy chair to read in. There was a few windows along one wall letting in some evening light. The room was fully stocked with everything a normal teenage girl could ever ask for; laptop, new backpack, closet full of fresh clothes, and a bookshelf overflowing with multicolored covers.

I couldn't help but smile at the bookshelf, as part of my cover it said that I enjoyed reading so a big bookcase was a nice touch. However this room didn't look like a teenage room, the walls were beige with no decorations, there was nothing out of place or anything. The room looked like a model room for a home that's being put up for sale, in fact the whole house was that way. No one would believe this cold, orderly house was a home. I had a day to get things together before I would have to go to school so I would go shopping and liven this place up tomorrow.

I took the two bags that I carried with me off the plane and placed them on the bed. The carry on bag that contained the sundress, glasses and hair dye was now empty, it was a serious looking bag but I liked it so I stored it in my closet. When I returned to my bed I opened the suitcase to examine whatever it was that I needed to carry with me and couldn't just be delivered to this room like everything else. Inside was a small metal box and a note from Charles.

I'm sorry this is the way things had to end. No one can know who you really are and everyone in your old life will be told that you're dead. This is a new slate so start fresh and be a normal girl, go to college, fall in love. However I know that's not your style so here are a few things that I managed to salvage. Stay out of trouble.

Charles

I smiled at Charles' note, he knew me too well to know that I was going to take this laying down. I gently removed the lid of the box. Inside was my gun, a p14-45 common, some currency from a few different countries on a couple different continents, three passports from different countries, and a picture of my dad, mom and Charles from when they were all young agents. It was a spy survival pack, everything I would need if something went wrong and I needed to make a quick escape. I flipped through the passports, each picture was different; me with long black hair, spiky red hair, shoulder length dirty blonde. Even when I was no longer I the care of Charles he was still looking out for me. I made a mental note that some day somehow I would thank Charles then I put the metal box away, hidden from the eyes of prying eyes.

I sat on my new bed trying again to see what kind of girl Stephanie Wilson would be. I've decided that she would be quiet, not a doormat, but observing thing without interference. She would be a good girl, that's what the agency wanted, I could tell by the clothes they picked out for me, all pastels, sundresses and skirts with blouses and cardigans. Except for my bright blonde hair she was invisible. It would be easy to fall into this cover, except for the clothes, I hated pastels.