Introduction.

(A/n OK so this is my first fanfic, and actual story. Please dont hate, if you have any rude comments please keep them to yourself if you will, I'll greatly appreciate that.)

Gammy Makara, one of the most popular trolls in high school, as well as her taller brother Gamzee Makara. They've been tight since they was grubs, they always layed some sick fires when they were wigglers. When they got older, Gammy had to be homeschooled for reasons that she and Gamzee couldn't go to the same school, till they reached a certain sweep. Gamzee always came home talking about his best bro Karkat, he'd even mention a few others. Gammy would listen to his stories, even about miracles. They would drink faygo together, make stupid jokes, even talk about the miracles they shared. They where so inserateable then.

Nothing could take their brother sister bond, it was closer than morials. They knew each other like the back of their hands. But that was then, before highschool, before Gammy meet other trolls, before they agrued about every thing. When Gammy started highschool, she was shy, she would hide behind Gamzee, then she meet Dave, he took her under his wing and showed her his friends. Gamzee, hating Dave, took all he could before the first fight started it all. Gammy stopped hanging around her brother at school and almost always walked home with Cronus, Kankri, Mituna, Latula, Sollux, Kanaya, and Dave. Some times she just walked home with Dave. Gamzee and Gammy drifted apart.

You on the other hand had become close friends with Gamzee, you talked to him and he told you about his sister and his relationship, he would always start crying. You felt bad and you wish you could help, you told him he should talk to Gammy about this, he said it would never work. He wanted those good days back, those days when they where tight and close, those times when they didn't fight and when the miracles would be there.

Gammy didn't really talk to you, but she would smile and nod when you waved at her. You guess she would talk if you started a conversation, but you felt it would be intefering between her and Gamzee. Also, one Makara was enough to set your boyfriend on a rage fit when he found out you where friends with Gamzee. He and Gamzee weren't exactly friends. Eridan Ampora, that's right, the one and only Eridan Ampora.