Chapter 2

Time passed, and Ozcivit managed to control the feelings he had. During that time, a new disease called the Coronavirus had affected a lot of the world. Due to this, the cast had to be tested each week, just to make sure they didn't have the virus. Therefore, just in case, the actors weren't allowed in the tents, or around other areas in big groups when they weren't acting. But, there was a scene where they all neede to be in. Osman and Bala's wedding scene. There were many precautions that needed to be taken such as: testing every week, minimum mixing with members outside of the cast, always wearing a mask when not filming, and keeping a safe distance.

Thank Allah, because all the tests came out negative, but just to be on the safe side, Seda Yildiz, the oldest of the cast and actor of Sheik Edebali, had to only be on the scene for 5 minutes. This scene was to be improvised, as Mehmet wanted the laughs and fun to look real. Burak walked along the middle of the tents, whilst Yigit Ucan (Boran Alp) shouted a few things about marriage. Ozge followed behind him, in her beautiful red dress, but could barely see anything as the scarf was covering her face. Emel and Didem Balcin (Selcan Hatun) held her arms and led her to a fire.

Ozcivit had stopped, and turned to Ozge. She breathed, as he lifted the scarf off her face. Ozcivit breathed a sigh of relief to see Ozge, and put his hands on her shoulders. Then he let go, and pulled out his sword. Circling the fire, he faced back to Ozge and pointed the sword at her. Yigit passed him a shield which he took, and then the music played.

Ozge watched Burak Ozcivit hit his sword against the shield in time to the song. She was mesmerised. How could a man like him, not be married. Obviously, she heard all about Fahriye, but she didn't know he'd stay unmarried. But something else caught her eye. A man, with bright blue eyes, whom she recognised to be Burak Celik. He was playing Kongar, the enemy of Osman. She had briefly met him, not in person but nevertheless, she'd seen him. She turned her head back to "Osman". The scene finished with a bang, and Metin clapped. 'Mashallah, you have made this scene the best. Haydi, take a break, then we'll do Zohre's death scene.'

Everyone packed up, and the fire was quenched. The designer helped remove the scarf off Ozge's head, and the headpiece. They had a 30 minute break, to discuss the feast then all got ready again. 

Burak Ozcivit seated himself next to Ozge, and the scene started. The lambs were brought in, and everyone was about to tuck in when, Aysegul (Zohre Hatun) dropped her sherbet on Buse's (Aygul Hatun) dress. 'Ana! Look what you have done!' 'Sorry kizim. Let's go back to our tent to clean up. Haydi, Dundar Bey, it's getting late. Come with us.' As Ragip (Dundar Bey) got up to leave, Yesim (Hazal Hatun) stood up. 'Zohre, where are you going?' She pointed at her, eyeing everyone. 'This TRAITOR, POISONED THE FOOD!' 'No I didn't, liar.' Yesim grabbed a piece and pushed it into Aysegul's face. 'EAT THIS, THEN!' Aysegul started at the lamb, and then reached for her dagger. But too late, Yesim pulled hers out, and fake slit Aysegul's throat. Aysegul pretended to fall to the floor, as everyone else stood up.

Buse cried over her body, and Ozcivit, Ozge, Ragip and Nurettin (Bamsi Bey) walked up to Yesim. 'Yenge, what was the need to kill Zohre Hatun? You could have told us, and we could have interrogated her.' 'You wedding gifts from me are your lives. You all owe a life to me.' Burak Ozcivit frowned, and the scene was finished. 

Everyone all sat back down, to eat the food, since it was Aysegul's last day. The food was finished and Aysegul gave a speech. 'Thank you, to Mehmet and Metin Agabey. Thank you to all my co actors. Thank you to all the behind the scenes members. You have made my time on Kurulus Osman set the best I have in my life. Allah give you all long lives, and not make Corona had on you.' And with that, she cut her cake, as everyone clapped. There were tears in everyone's eyes. Ozge thought that the Kurulus Osman cast were like family. Everyone was either an Emmi or Yenge, Baba or Ana, Agabey or Abla, kardas or kiz kardas, ogul or kiz. 

'To Aysegul.' Everyone raised their sherbet plates, then drank them. 

-Side Note

So, this was just a little scene, that doesn't have OzOz or OzCel in it, but please vote on this chapter, as it gives me energy to create better content. This was just a pretend bts, which probably happened, maybe not how I said it, but probs like it. But, dw, the next chapter, we'll see some OzCel!